Best Fruity/Coconut Scents?

Dark_Phoenix

Almost ANY escada scent!! The ones in the heart shaped bottles (like Pacific Love or Rockin' Rio) are very fruity and coconut-y.

aquarius11

The Body Shop has a coconut body butter that is pure heaven! And it's not that artificial smelling coconut, either...it's a true coconut scent (think tanning lotion). Mmmmmm. Yummy.

summer6310

Ralph Lauren- ROCK

It's lighter and not as sweet as HOT. It smells grapefruit with coconut milk background. It's amazing.

SELFstyled

Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto Charms smells pretty & fruity.
smiles.gif

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
Almost ANY escada scent!! The ones in the heart shaped bottles (like Pacific Love or Rockin' Rio) are very fruity and coconut-y.

^^ITA! I have pretty much all of them since they all smell so lush and tropical! I can be in a bad mood, and these fragrances 'lift' it away. It is like a vacation in a bottle anytime!

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
http://www.fyrinnae.com/

Fyrinnae are most famous for their HUGE range of loose eyeshadow colours (Digital Faerie ROCKS if you like turquoise), but I bought a stack of different products in a couple of different orders last year and the thing I actually liked best was their perfume oils... I mainly tried the spicy ones as I amn't hugely a "fruity scents" girl, but Mango Lemon I *did* try and loved...

May I ask what other scents you've tried?? Which ones are your favorites?? I see plenty of interesting scents on there that seem to be things I would like. TIA.
smiles.gif