Best kabuki brush - recommendations

july

Hey

I am thinking of ordering this KABUKI BRUSH from ebay .
How can I tell if its fake?
Does anyone know the seller?

Thanks

prinzessin784

Re: How can I tell if this KABUKI BRUSH is fake or real??

I don't think there is a big market for fake BE brushes so I would place my bet on it being real. They are not that expensive or popular so I doubt many con artists see a benefit in copying them.

astronaut

I agree, chances are, it's real. And what I've noticed is that many people on ebay have bought the kits and sell the pieces individually.

july

thank you both
I am new in ebay and really dont want to fall on a fake brush...

tadzio79

I agree with both posters above, chances are it's probably real.

Did you look into kabuki brushes from other brands? I purchased the BE kit from sephora, and I'm not too fond of this kabuki brush. too scratchy and my face feels irritated with it.

july

Thank you.
What other brands for kabuki brush do you recommend?

daisydeadpetals

Quote:
Originally Posted by july
Thank you.
What other brands for kabuki brush do you recommend?

MAC 182 is the best for mineral makeup!! It's incredibly soft and dense and it doesn't shed...I couldn't live without it now that I have it
eyelove.gif

retrokitten

I personally dislike the BE kabuki brush . . . I used it for a year before experiencing anything else, and now I don't think I'll ever touch it again. I currently use Everyday Minerals' premium kabuki or the Posh mini-kabuki (one of my favorite high-quality DS brands!). Try something else! It's cheaper and will feel better on your face.

astronaut

I agree that the BE brush isn't that great. I mean, it does it's job real well, but it feels scratchy. I tried using the Everyday Minerals premium kabuki because I wanted something softer but I didn't like the brush because it shed way too much and was so soft that it would take away from it's density. So... I had to go back to using the BE kabuki. I want to try the MAC one, but don't have the money for now
ssad.gif

july

Thanks,
I also think to try out mac's brush...
But I also dont have the money for that now .

Wich brush is more recommended mac's kabuki rush or 187 brush ?

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by july
Thanks,
I also think to try out mac's brush...
But I also dont have the money for that now .

Wich brush is more recommended mac's kabuki rush or 187 brush ?

For applying mineral mu definitely the Kabuki!

july

and for liquid makeup wich is better?

ans thank's

sassygirl224

its probably real - but like many others are saying, the hairs are prickly. i bought my brush off of a brush supply website. i cant remember what kind of hairs they are, but its a flat top and is meant for mineral foundation. its uuuuuuuuber soft and applies my foundation like a dream. the brush does matter when it comes to what type of coverage you want! a lot of people say MM doesn't have good coverage, but if you apply it with the right brush, it can give you heavy coverage! my brush does that. its med. to full coverage, so its great. i'm not sure if i'm supposed to post links here though? i bought mine on clearance for $10. its discontinued now, but they have several other brushes. i haven't tried the others though.

july

How is nars kabuki brush ?
soft ?
any good?

fatfat

I don't like BE Kabuki either. My favorite is MAC LE Kabuki, as well as Smashbox #19. You can find them cheaper on Ebay. Its a bit pricey side, but definitely worthy!

karinaf

Re: The best kabuki brush in your opinion???

I like the one from BE best, but many of my friends rave about the one MAC sells
smiles.gif

Latest posts