Betsey Johnson fans unite!

Ggxox

Anyone else love this designer? I absolutely adore her and her collections. I love how it's always so feminine. I got this as a present a few months ago and wore it to my cousin's wedding:

IMGP1128.jpg

We only have one store here in the UK. I'm SO jealous of you US girlies who have them everywhere! When I go to the US I have to find all the Betsey stores *is a little obsessed* hehe.

So share your Betsey love, outfits etc.

xoxo

juxt123

their not EVERYWHERE but my closest one is 45 min away and the rest in the city..but yea i love

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I ALMOST bought one of her shoes!

Didn't you want a pair???

Oh my god, I am so unfunny!!
fool.gif

Ms. Z

My best friend and I were big fans in our teens & 20's. I can't wear her clothes now, I'm too old & too BIG!
weeping.gif
I like her bags & the jewelry (I only own 1 piece). hmmm you got me thinking, I had at least one picture in one of her dresses, but I haven't seen it in ages.

pahblov

I LOVE Betsey Johnson. I wore one of her dresses to my grad last year, I wish I had more opportunities to wear it! I've been so indulgent now that I've moved to a city with one of her stores.

P.S. My avatar is from Betsey Johnson!

Sabrunka

She has really nice purses and dresses and shoes!!! They're unique and lovable
smiles.gif
. Unfortunately I only get to see her stores in Chicago and Michigan when I SOMETIMES go haha considering I live in Ontario, Canada.

chameleonmary

Betsey Johnson designs are so adorable and quirky, I will definately check out the stores in New York and pick up a few pieces... I am loving her plaid velvet and fur coat and her leopard sweater right now.

weezee

I love Betsey Johnson! I have two of her handbags and a necklace. Beautiful dress by the way.