Betsey Johnson fans unite!

cupcake_x

That dress is very cute
smiles.gif

I went to the only BJ store in my area and was in complete shock over how fabulous everything is. I wanted to buy a hangbag and a cardigan, but didn't want to pay $250 for them.

Ggxox

I know it is really expensive but I save a bit of money each month from work and then go to London and it's so nice to have something really unique that everyone comments on! I wish she'd collaborate with MAC!

xoxo

HockeyChick04

I love her style and the style she puts in her designs. I have a few purses, two watches, two make up bags, and of course her perfume. I found most of my Betsey stuff at Marshall's. Once in a blue moon Marshall's, TJ Max, or even Ross will have some Betsey accessories, real Betsey accessories. I really want a dress of hers but haven't found one yet that has totally stolen my heart.

KAIA

Betsey is one of my all time fave designers, I admire her so much!, i only own 2 things, and they are actually from her intimate line, i own a thong and a black satin slip, i´ll try to take pics, and i´ll post them later , as soon as i get home!
And YES! I think she should collaborate with MAC for a makeup collection.. that would be SO RAD!!!

hhunt2

I do adore Betsey Johnson !!!

I love her style and spunky-ness (I'm talking about here personailty... the otherday I said "spunky" and someone from the UK said that means "sperm". Ew, haha).

There's a lot of stores in California that carry discounted B.J. stuff... Marshalls, TJ Max, Nordstrom Rack... Also Macys, Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom, etc carry her stuff too. Otherwise a boutique is 20 mins away.

And I completely agree with Kaia... BJ should develope a collection with Mac.

GlamYOURUs

I love her too but I can't afford it
ssad.gif
I was looking at her latest swim wear at Macy's and omg they are to die for!

Tashona Helena

I passed by the store in King of Prussia cause I knew if I went in I was gonna wanna cry...haha kinda like when I went into Juicy.

I just ordered my Glamour Girl hobo from eBags...I can't wait for it to get here. I've been wanting the Glamour Girl bag for months ever since it stopped me in my tracks in Lord & Taylor...and it's finally coming! Yay!

MahalMac

LOVE the dress!!! ITS SOO PRETTY! I was looking for dresses online yeserday for my hubby's cousins wedding coming up, ran into nothing lol!

MsCocoa

Where is the UK store, I didn't know we had one; I've only seen the toiltery bags etc in TK Maxx but I love her stuff!

lizardprincesa

I love her, but I cannot afford her right now
ssad.gif

I've especially loved some of the black lacy stuff she's done in the past, but I can't even afford to window-shop in her store right now.
(btw..Her closest shop is at least an hour's drive from here
smiles.gif

I'm afraid to go on her website! oops! I just did! Plastic? hmmmm......Plastic + stress = ???? lol

Your dress is beautiful!
Yes, Betsey!
xxCF

XLiluX

Her dresses are gorgeous. I've never been a girly girl, but I would make an exception for one of her frou frou dresses. I've pretty much decided that when (or if lol) I get married, I'm skipping the wedding dress and just getting a BJ dress.

BadBadGirl

I've loved her stuff since I was a teen. I don't have any dresses, but I have a handbag and a few pieces of jewelry, I'm looking into buying a couple more- they are so funky.

Ggxox

Happy 30th anniversary Betsey! The London store is in Floral Street, just off Covent Garden. It almost makes me want to move to London! That and MAC pro...heaven!
xoxo

darkishstar

For my wedding reception someday, I WILL have a pink and white frilly little Betsey Johnson thing on. =)

IMG_5973.jpg

I wanted this dress of hers, but couldn't afford it. =(
I WILL save a paycheck and get a dress. Because we have a Betsey Johnson outlet store 1.5 hours away!

reesesilverstar

I really like her style. She has a flair to her that I'm like "wow" she's so energetic.

As soon as I can afford her stuff...

maclove1

im a new fan of her dresses im going to order her dress and im geting a perfume set just to get the free gloss lol ,im sure the purfme will smell great i read a lot of good reviews on the smel.