Big Brother 10 Starts July 15th

stacylynne

Big Brother 10 Starts July 15th. I can't wait.
I watched BB9 & I was hooked. Hope BB10 is good

Who else watches BB???

clslvr6spd

I can't wait! and my guilty pleasure is After Dark on Showtime
winks.gif

But I do hope they put better people on this season compared to BB9! It blew!

TUPRNUT

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. I've been watching it for years, but don't really know why... the people drive me nuts most of the time.

FWBChick

I'm so excited! I've been watching since crappy season 1 when the public voted on who to get rid of.

Simply Elegant

I love BB. I read that it started on the 13th awhile ago though. I heard that they're having people with opposite points of view so it should be full of drama again.

Zantedge

I've been watching since season 5. I guess it's my guilty pleasure since I normally hate reality shows. I hated last season though. I hardly watched it cause it sucked so much. My favourite was season 6.

I also heard it starts on the 13th.

janelovesyou

I put the start date in my phone lol, I have the 13th too
I'm excited for it to start, I didn't watch the last season that much though.

crystalado

I love this show soo much! Although BB9 was not that good, I still watched it on DVR. And After Dark on Showtime is my guilty pleasure as well! Loves it!

Brittni

So who watched last night?

I love BB. I have since Season 1 when I was just a youngin'. I hope to be on that show one day. Oh, a girl can dream! lol.

Last season did suck; just horrible people and lack of entertainment (though I heard there was an orgy on After Dark lol)

This season looks interesting. Lenny (From New Orleans) seems like a female Evil Dick almost with her rude comments except I don't think she realizes just how rude she can be. I already can't stand her, lol.

I really love the teaming up of Ollie, Brian, and Dan. They all seem like they will be great players. I like how Brian is already working Jerry on the side as well.

Paramnesia

I normally hate BB but this years Australian BB wasnt too bad, one of the guys is so hot (though not really my type) but still HOT

Celly

I am a huge BB fan. I have been watching since season 4. I paid for the live feed for BB9, which was pretty cool I think I will be getting it again for BB10.

rbella

I love this show!! I've seen every season!! I totally cannot stand Brian. He is so dang arrogant!! He needs to get over himself-he's not the freakin Godfather.

Yay for Jerry...He is so sweet!!!!!!!!

clslvr6spd

There was a huge cat fight last night on After Dark between April & Keesha.
Over what I don't know. I just walked in and April nearly pounced on Keesha.

chocokitty

I got hooked on BB7 so I'm def. watching BB10. I also just ordered Showtime so I'll have to catch the Showtime After Dark.

I hope Brian gets voted out -- he is acting like he's HOH and running the show. Funny how he's on the block now. Can't wait to see what happens tonight. I'm going to a class at MAC Pro tonight but I'll watch it on the DVR when I get home.

couturesista

Brian just got played big time! The whole time I was watching him scheme I was thinking this is not going to end well. Libra straight peeped his game. Ollie thought the girls was going to go for the ookie dok, keesh, was like not today, HELL 2 THA NAW! , and what's up with the blonde this in love with Ollie only after 24hrs? OMG calm down sweetie. Can't wait for tonights episode!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokitty
I got hooked on BB7 so I'm def. watching BB10. I also just ordered Showtime so I'll have to catch the Showtime After Dark.

I hope Brian gets voted out -- he is acting like he's HOH and running the show. Funny how he's on the block now. Can't wait to see what happens tonight. I'm going to a class at MAC Pro tonight but I'll watch it on the DVR when I get home.

I wanna go to the Pro class, take me
friends.gif

crystalado

I am soo happy that they evicted Brian! He got on my nerves acting like he was controlling the house! The sad thing is I think they will try to get Jerry out really quick!

couturesista

Thank God! No more Brian. I love how the women banded together and did what they had to do! Yeah I think Jerry is next too!