Big Brother 10 Starts July 15th

KikiB

I want Dan out next for many reasons...and I am glad Brian is gone. Long live Renny! I actually love her-she's kooky like I am. I like the kookier people. I also like Libra and Jerry. Jerry had better stay around. When he was elected HOH I actually shed a tear.

Monica22

Im soo Glad Brain is gone.. he would of stired up alot of trouble in the house!!
At frist I really didnt like renny and wanted her gone the first night but shes toned her self down and shes not alll that bad... Dan needs too goo.. I think he will continue on what brain started.

Zantedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica22
Im soo Glad Brain is gone.. he would of stired up alot of trouble in the house!!

That is exactly why I wanted him to stay... he made things interesting. I think Jessie needs to go, I don't like him.

stacylynne

Yippy Brian is gone. He was way too cocky. I want dan out next & then steven. Renny will be another Sheila; meaning she'll end up being a floater.

I know this sounds bad, but I would like the show to get more exciting. BB9,Natalie was so nuts u didn't know what she was going to do next (squirting milk out of her boob, lol). Also, when they all jumped in the pool.
I would just like somethint to get a little nutty
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

Nothing beats BB8! Evil Dick...that guy was awesome.

My hubby hated Natalie! Her and Josh were the best in BB9.

I do agree that it needs to get more exciting...I think it will. I hope....

stacylynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Nothing beats BB8! Evil Dick...that guy was awesome.

My hubby hated Natalie! Her and Josh were the best in BB9.

I do agree that it needs to get more exciting...I think it will. I hope....

Agreed. Evil Dick was the best. I wish he would be in the house in every season just to mess w/ everyone.

crystalado

I have to disagree! I hated Evil Dick! He got on my nerves sooo bad! He did start up enough mess, but he was just sooo way over the top! However, I hope it gets more interesting as well!

I think it is kind of odd how Ollie and April are already kissing and stuff like that! They are moving way too fast with their situation!

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalado
I think it is kind of odd how Ollie and April are already kissing and stuff like that! They are moving way too fast with their situation!

I love it! It's going to blow up in their face...I can't wait!!!!!

BarrelOfDonkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Last season did suck; just horrible people and lack of entertainment (though I heard there was an orgy on After Dark lol)

It wasn't so much an orgy as it was a giant makeout session involving the majority of the people who were left in the house. You can probably still find it floating around somewhere.

I love Big Brother, I've been watching it since the first season. Season 2 has always been my favorite, probably mostly because it was such a huge change (for the better) from the first season. Well that and because Will is pretty much the most entertaining house guest they're ever had, which makes All Stars my second favorite season.

So far this season I don't really have any favorites. Renny is definitely my least favorite though. What an idiot, can't even open a door.