Biotherm Source Therapie

piika

I am starting to try Biotherm skincare and so far it's great... What does Source Therapie do? Is it worth the hefty price? Thanks!

Hikaru-chan

I have this and it makes you skin fell really soft, I find it works like a primer and my foundation lasts longer.

canadiangirl_1117

Makes my skin super soft and smooth, and from what I can tell, it's clearing up my skin, big time. I love it
greengrin.gif
But it is pricey, so I only use it at night. During the day I use Oleo Source.

Sushi_Flower

I've ignored all the Biotherm adverts in my magazines for years thinking it's some bland skincare range but since seeing PrettyKittys skin and her talking about the products i've become more interested! I just read the advert about Source Therpaie in one my very old magazines, although it sounds like a good product i'm not interested in using that myself but i will look into the other products in the range now.

Green Eyes

Fabulous!

I have to admit - I only considered this product after seeing PRETTYKITTY's flawless skin - I bought Source Therapie and another product (Pure Bright
Moisturizing Makeup Base SPF 25) - and I have to say - the SOURCE THERAPIE is amazing!!! In just 3 days, all the blemishes on my skin have faded away and the red marks are nearly gone. My skin has never felt so soft. I will definitely continue to purchase Biotherm Products, source therapie in particular. I recommend it very much!!!

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyes
I have to admit - I only considered this product after seeing PRETTYKITTY's flawless skin - I bought Source Therapie and another product (Pure Bright
Moisturizing Makeup Base SPF 25) - and I have to say - the SOURCE THERAPIE is amazing!!! In just 3 days, all the blemishes on my skin have faded away and the red marks are nearly gone. My skin has never felt so soft. I will definitely continue to purchase Biotherm Products, source therapie in particular. I recommend it very much!!!

Really? I thought it was more of a cosmetic thing, as in it gave you results only while you're wearing it like a skin primer sort of thing?

Sushi_Flower

Biotherm Source Therapie..What on earth?!!?

Sorry if my reaction seems over the top but i tested this stuff out at the counter today and i was not expecting the results i got. My skin was instantly amazingly smooth and felt gorgeous!!! The price is steep but i don't think i'm going to be able to resist especially as it's meant to fade scne scars and even out skin tone.

Sushi_Flower

People who have used it for a long time - do you find that it just gives you smooth skin while wearing it or after long term use has it changed anyones skin? And has it evened out skin tone/faded scars for anyone, the SAs always say that's what it does but i don't seem to hear that in any reviews/opinions.

atlantatiffany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
People who have used it for a long time - do you find that it just gives you smooth skin while wearing it or after long term use has it changed anyones skin? And has it evened out skin tone/faded scars for anyone, the SAs always say that's what it does but i don't seem to hear that in any reviews/opinions.

thanks for asking this question because i was wondering the same. i have used it for about 2 weeks and i'm not sure if it is evening out my skin tone but my skin is so smooth. i've never felt anything like it.

canadiangirl_1117

I hate to be the downer, cuz I loved, loved, LOVED this stuff, at first.

But if you're allergic to Panthenol, this stuff will slaughter your skin after about a month
ssad.gif

I'm allergic to it, and I didn't think it'd be a huge problem if I used it only like, once a week even. But after awhile I broke out into huge, painful cystic acne. As soon as I stopped using the Therapie, it cleared up.
ssad.gif

piika

I've been using Source Therapie for a month and a half. It feels just wonderful on, but unfortunately I don't think it's making any real changes in my skin. As soon as I wash it off the smoothness it brings is gone. I don't see any change in my skin tone either. Estee Lauder's Idealist was the same for me. It's a very nice makeup base, but I can't afford to buy it again since it doesn't really improve my skin.

Bexx

Noooo!

I hope my Biotherm isnt causing this breakout! I hope it is hormonal! Could it be the Biopur toner? Could it be the Source Therapie? Noooooooo I hope not! Anyone else have this problem?THanks all

caffn8me

Without a list of ingredients it's difficult to say. I've tried unsuccessfully to find a list of ingredients for the Biotherm products you use without success. Do you still have the ingredient list that came with the products? Sometimes it's on the box that gets thrown away.

One of your previous posts suggests you have these;
  • Source therapie (eye cream)
  • Biopur gel crystal cleanser
  • Biopur exfoliant
  • Biopur toner
  • Aquasource Moisturizer
If you can post a list of ingredients for each of these I'll do some poking around for you.

Bexx

awe you are too kind! I dont have the boxes or inserts anylonger. Thanks so much tho, that was really generous of you to offer to research it for me!

moonrevel

The Sephora website lists the ingredients for the Biotherm products. I tried to figure out which ones you use, but I am not at all familiar with the line, so I don't really know what's what! But if you click on each product, you can click on a link to the ingredients that will appear in a pop up window. Hopefully caffn8me (or anyone else) can look at it and see if there's anything there that could cause breakouts, because I am totally clueless when it comes to these things.

Here's the link to the brand page on Sephora: http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_...5776&list=list

caffn8me

Thanks for that link Moonrevel - just what I was looking for! It'll probably be Tuesday before I can produce a detailed reply as I have a very busy day tomorrow but I'll do my best to dig something useful up.