Birch Run, MI CCO (Prime Outlets at Birch Run)

_trimm_trabb

Anybody know what's at the Birch Run, MI CCO as of late? I'm up there once every few months just for the Coach outlet but I've never stopped inside the CCO store. I'd be looking mostly for eyeshadows, pigments, blush, eyeliner, possibly brushes, or MSFs (which I know they won't have). Thanks in advance!

This is also my first post here so hello everybody.
smiles.gif

michitk

i'm heading up north for labor day weekend and I'm hoping on stopping there on the way back down. the cco is open til 7 on labor day. I'll def report back on any good sightings

michitk

birch run

hit up the cco today. they had a limited amount of mac brushes but they did have the 187. also had a bunch of fluidlines, boring shadows (mink pink, rio de rosa, colors that are always at the cco), belle azure e/s, a few cream blushes and some powder ones. also had all the disney toon tints, small selection of glosses. also had the teal holiday palette from 2005 and some lip palettes.
was also surprised to see some stila smudge pots and brushes, as well as stila blushes.

soz, but didn't really look at the other brands.
hope that helps!

SugarAsh182

*Bump!*

... I wanna try and go sometime this week, but not if there's no more goodies left! Specifically looking for brushes and pigments TIA!

melozburngr

Re: Birch Run, MI CCO

I went like 2 weeks ago and they had virtually nothing. I managed to snag one Lithograph f/l they had 3 e/s the usual collection of l/s and really dark foundations, nothing really worth getting to me. they had those petit lip gloss things that looked like cakes, too, but thats all I can remember.

She said they were getting shipment in soon though, so if you call, they are usually pretty helpful in letting you know if they have anything... and if its worth driving, ya know?

It was so bad this time, half of the MAC shelves were occupied by Bobbie Brown.
ssad.gif

agnivedic

I was out there today. They had a good amount of stuff there. Alot of brush sets, lip sets, quads and palettes. I was surprised at this, but had a huge amount of Firespots, and a few other le shadows. Alot of lipsticks as well. I managed to snag the last Entremauve they had too. The girl at the counter also said they're getting a big shipment in at the end of August. Hope this helps someone, cause this was my first time at a cco, and I had no idea what to expect.

*KT*

I hope to be headed there, but it won't be for a few weeks. I'm 2 hours from Birch Run and 2 hours from the Michigan City, IN CCO. =(

electrostars

Ah, I know where that is.
smiles.gif
I was like..mm I live like 2 hours from michigan city but i'm probably an hour+ from birch run. XD. I have to yet to be to any kind of CCO..I would like to goto Birch Run but I don't know.. lol. One day maybe!
I live north of Lansing.
smiles.gif

kchan99

I was there yesterday. I got a pigment in Fairylite and the Cleanse Off Oil (old packaging).

There were several skin care items in the old packaging.

I saw quite a few blushes, eyeshadows, pigments, fluidlines, lipsticks, and lipglasses. I remember seeing Don't Be Shy blush, Jete and Scene eyeshadows, and Lightscapade mineralize skinfinish. I cannot remember all the color selections.

The pigments and eyeshadows are $10 each. Mineralize skinfinishes are $15 each.

They also had some bags.

user31

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchan99
I was there yesterday. I got a pigment in Fairylite and the Cleanse Off Oil (old packaging).

There were several skin care items in the old packaging.

I saw quite a few blushes, eyeshadows, pigments, fluidlines, lipsticks, and lipglasses. I remember seeing Don't Be Shy blush, Jete and Scene eyeshadows, and Lightscapade mineralize skinfinish. I cannot remember all the color selections.

The pigments and eyeshadows are $10 each. Mineralize skinfinishes are $15 each.

They also had some bags.

pigments are 13 75 or something like that i know for sure there not ten

*KT*

I was there today. This is what I remember seeing:

MSF: Lightscapade and Porcelain Pink
Beauty Powders: BLM Pearl Sunshine, BLM Pearl Blossom
Blushes: quite a few, including BLM's Don't Be Shy
Pigments: Provance, Fairylite, Accent Red, Helium, Mauvement, Nightlight, Viz-a-Violet, Pastorale, Aire-de-blu, Blue Brown, Pinked Mauve, one I can't recall but it was like dark rainbow glitter, probably a few more.

At least a dozen each of lip gloss (lots of BLM), lipsticks, and lipgelee. Three packs of clear lipglass (~$21), three packs of lip gelee, three pack of lip gloss. Lots of lipliners & eyeliners (including softsparkle and glitterliners)

Dark balloonacy highlight powder.

2 of the sweetie cake petit gloss.

Eyeshadow: BLM Whistle, BLM Magic Dust, Scene 1, Jete, Interview/Purple-x (mineralize duo), falling star, stars 'n' rockets, at least

Eyeshadow Quads: Sweetie Cake, Take Wing, Well Plumed, one I can't recall

Fluidliner: I remember seeing Royal Wink (and at least 1 other blue), a white color, Jadeye, and at least two lavender/purple colors.

Paints: mainly browns

Paintpots: only recall seeing one and I think it was Delft.

Lots of Novel Twist stuff: both eye palettes, tan and plum lip palettes, brush sets (can't remember which), I think they had the Pearlizer/brush sets, a beauty powder (bronze toned one).

Couture 2007 - the 'purse/box', two lipglosses

5ish perfumes

No idea how many brushes. They don't have them on display, only behind the counter.

1 "Formal Black" e/s palette (don't recall which one)

I was suprised at how well stocked they are! I will definately will make a return trip in the spring. =)

mreichert

So..... I went to this CCO today- my first time at one
yahoo.gif

Here's what I remember seeing:

~Hyperreal foundations in the NC/NW40-50's
~Foundation Sticks
~MSF in Shimpagne and Pink Porcelain
~Strobe Cream
~Several skin products (including Strobe Cream)
~(Sorry- I got the last Fix +)
~Several Fluidlines
~Novel Twist eye palette and 2 lip palettes
~Quads in:
Corps De Colour
Sweetie Cakes
Well Plumed
Take Wings
~Pigments in:
Pastorale
Accent Red
(1) Golders Green