Birch Run, MI CCO (Prime Outlets at Birch Run)

Ciani

I was planning on taking a trip sometime next month if anyone could tell me what pigments, shadesticks and, MSF's they have before I pick which CCO I'm going to that would great!
smiles.gif

agnivedic

I was just there a few days ago. I didn't see any brush sets. They had the fafi quad, some starflash e/s, light flush msf, 9 or so pigments, a few paintpots, and maybe 4 blushes included sweet william.

They were putting new stuff out while I was there, so I didn't really get to check to see what else they had. I was kind of limited on time, sorry
ssad.gif

ALLmEYEne

I'll be going to check out the selection this weekend and I'm hoping they have some new items. I believe they are actually starting to get some Hello Kitty items this month.

HeatherLouWho

I know they got a shipment in the third week of May and I went up the first week in June. They had Petticoat, Gold Deposit, maybe a few other MSFs, lots of full size brushes including the 129, 224, and 223, HyperReal Foundation in all NW colors, MES in Heat/Element and one or two otherns, some paint pots including girl friendly, e/s collection consisted of a lot of Starflash, they only had maybe 10 lippies. Tempting, Shadowy Lady Quads. No Hello Kitty or BBR. If you ask about something specific I may be able to remember....but if you call they should be able to tell you when the next big shipment comes in.

Kenna23

hey i was wondering if they had so ceylon and petticoat? i so want them i need to go out there asap.

PollyRhythm

I was there about 3 weeks ago and I remember seeing Petticoat and So Ceylon. One of the girls told me that they should have some BBR stuff now(she let me look at the order list since I go there a lot but I can't remember what all was on there
th_dunno.gif
).

PollyRhythm

I know for a fact that they have the MSF's. If you call up there, they're pretty cool about telling you what they have, especially if you're looking for something specific and they will hold it for you. I've had them hold stuff for over 3 months, I think more and they told me that it's never a problem for them to hold things for you. You just can't do that with the Great Lakes CCO since they're so busy all the time.

I think I'm going next weekend with my mom and sister.

I want some brushes and MSF's *PETTICOAT*
probably some eyeshadows from Starflash too.
Last time I went I got wayyyyy overwhelmed and didn't shop properly, but now I know what I'm in store for. :cool:

MarsG

Omg I miss Birch Run. Used to go there pretty often when I was a student at Northwood Uni. That was like 10 years ago. Don´t recall if there was a CCO then, but I wasn´t into MAC at the time anyways.
oh.gif

sarahexxoh

Any one been up to Birch Run CCO lately? Before I make the trip out there I am wondering if they have good merchandise. ( Hint Hint: brushes, and pigments )
mac_addict.gif

javabeano

Hi!
I went to this CCO on 8/10, I don't remember everything off course but here is a list of some things I saw:
Blonde MSF
Redhead MSF
Brunette MSF
Light Flush MSF
Pigment vials (little darlings)
A lot more pigments but I don't remember the names
150 brush
188 brush
Shadowy Lady X4
strobe cream, fix +
about 20 different eyeshadows
about 5 different blushes but they were mostly brown tones
mineralized eyeshadow trios and duos (two to glow $ family silver??)
thats all I can remember...hope it was useful to someone
smiles.gif

HeatherLouWho

Hopefully I will be heading this way to do some xmas shopping but I will call first to see when they expect a shipment/

kuteykat

I went in to this store today; it was my first time there. When I was looking around, I heard one of the girls working there tell someone on the phone that they were expecting a new shipment in a week or two.

Here's what I remember being there for sure:
Light Flush, Petticoat, So Celyon MSF
Blooming, Angel, Well Dressed blush
One of the Hello Kitty eyeshadow sets (I'm pretty sure it was Too Dolly)
Both Dame Edna eyeshadow sets
Pink Pearl, Smoke Signals, Steel Blue, Provence pigments
Flammable paint
Both Ungaro for MAC CCBs
Flower Mist Dew and Tahitian Sand Beauty Powder
Passionate, Glamour Check, Talent Pool, Evening Aura eyeshadows
Shadowy Lady and Tempting eyeshadow quads
Popster TLC
Lollipop Lovin' (from Sugar Sweet), Show Orchid, Morange, Lustering, Pink Nouveau, Eager, Gladiola, Coral Polyp, Some Fafi lipsticks
Sock Hop lipglass
Rollickin and Quite Natural paint pots
Foxy Lady and Fascinating eye liners
Strobe Cream, Fix + Rose
150, 188, 213, 242 brushes (the brush selection disappointed me!)

Of course there was a lot more than that, I just don't remember it all. Feel free to ask me about anything in particular and maybe it will spark my memory.