Bitch Slap Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissResha

ok seriously, i am DYING!!!!

CUT-A-HO Cosmetics!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

*breathes* omg ya'll are classic!!

nichollecaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
LMAO but jeeez! its just so...angry...

LOL

Call me weird, I saw the name and went errrrr...no.

flossay

Okay , this is gonna be a long post. You can take what you want from it or you can see what the message is about. Im personally a little tired of people saying Im a hater and looking past the real message. I do sell Lady Burd cosmetics but I do not sell the "NEO" shit. It is shit because it is a set of pigments that come from TKB Trading. Some of them are cosmetic grade neon colors but are not for use around the eyes and it clearly states that. The green and a couple others are not even cosmetic grade. They are dyes used for soaps and craft making. The pictures of the pigments on TKB and the pictures on the Bitch Slap site were exactly the same. I made a youtube video about it and immediately they reacted with drama. They removed the description of the pigments that said eyeshadow and changed the pictures. Then suddenly the ones which were not cosmetic grade were marked as sold out and then later removed from the site. They then posted a blog about the ingredients which proves nothing because obviously this stuff came from TKB and since it was revealed she probably found something safe to order in a hurry to cover her ass for all the product that she has sold to people which can be potentially harmful. Check your stuff people, buy from who you want, but be very careful what you use. All the bashing from Bitch Slap now doesnt really bother me lol it just shows that they felt the Bitch Slapping that I gave them. In hopes of all this maybe just maybe Kathy can overcharge for her new shadow quads from yournamepro cosmetics and take some more steps towards looking a little more feminine because right now I cant really tell one way or the other.

specktra_rocks.gif

it is all very stupid and sure maybe i reacted in an angry state but still does not justify the fact that what they are doing is wrong and they should clear it up what is sad is they keep reporting the videos and then youtube keeps removing taking them down for inappropriate content :p
what gives?

user79

To those involved in the dispute between different sellers/companies, please keep your name calling and conflict off Specktra. This forum is not a platform for you to hold your childish arguments, you can do so through other means.

nikkie20six

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
^ It may be just a name but you have to consider all the victims of sexual abuse, physical abuse, violence to their person, who take offense to this.

Its easy to sit there and say that its not offensive, but put yourself in someone elses shoes who has had that type of experience.

Or all the women who have been in an argument with someone and someone has thrown out an insult and called them a "fake bitch". Words can hurt.

And personally, I would never want to put make-up on that was marketed to "fake bitches."

So with that said, the name on the product would turn you into it? Such as "Bruised Bitch" You then would become a battered woman or a victim of some violent act? I find that ridiculous. Its the name on the product something that is catchy to get your attention.

I guess you wouldn't wear Orgasm blush, Promiscuous lipstick by Nars, Perversion, Hot Pants, Stalker, Uzi, Shotgun, Asphyxia(choking) eyeshadows by Urban Decay because "all the victims of sexual abuse, physical abuse, violence to their person, who take offense to this."

Yeyo eye shadow by Urban Decay-Please correct me if I am wrong but doesnt that refer to cocaine?
Chronic, Narcotic eyeshadow another drug reference. So I guess you feel the same way about the names other companies use as well?

Its just a name not a character and not an actual being. People are taking the name thing way too far.

Nik

nikkie20six

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
well me personally, im not offended by the name at all. i just think its dumb. like, for example...i wouldn't buy "Hot Pussy Cosmetics" just because they have super pigmentation, and had eyeshadows by the name of "yeast infection white, labia pink, clitoral coral, piss yellow, menstrual muave" etc...names like that are really signs of a product/company that will do anything to get attention and i'm not impressed. i dont really give a shit about the line at the end of the day, i just think the name is ridiculous and really childish. besides, if its a lady burd product, i'd rather buy it nameless than to have something called "bitch slap" next to my MAC, NARS, NYX, ELF, etc lol. just my 2.

So I am assuming that you own Orgasm by Nars, or Primiscous lipstick? Is that also offensive or childish to you?

nikkie20six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellokittyqt87
yeah these girls are soo immature

bitch slap lastest vid against b-lush.

YouTube - Product Reviews

I am Nikkie a rep from Bitchslap Cosmetics. That video did not come from our camp at all. If you have seen the videos that I made I said that I have nothing to say about any other companies. Its childish and immature and still we receiving hate mail from people that are opening channels just to bash Bitchslap Cosmetics and for what?

I would just like to thank everyone who has supported the company. We wish everyone well and there is no bad blood between Bitchslap and any other companies. If they continue to harrass and slander the companies name its on them, Bitchslap is not taking part of it. At the end of the day it all comes down to business.

Thank you,
Nikkie

MissResha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie20six
So I am assuming that you own Orgasm by Nars, or Primiscous lipstick? Is that also offensive or childish to you?

lmao actually your assumption is correct! i dont own those, sorry. next!

TISH1124

Quote:
I am Nikkie a rep from Bitchslap Cosmetics. That video did not come from our camp at all. If you have seen the videos that I made I said that I have nothing to say about any other companies. Its childish and immature and still we receiving hate mail from people that are opening channels just to bash Bitchslap Cosmetics and for what?

I would just like to thank everyone who has supported the company. We wish everyone well and there is no bad blood between Bitchslap and any other companies. If they continue to harrass and slander the companies name its on them, Bitchslap is not taking part of it. At the end of the day it all comes down to business.

Thank you,
Nikkie

No offense Nikkie...and please don't take this personal...But, Who really cares?
To respond even on here you are taking part in it...This is a forum of opinions and everyone is entilted to theirs....Take your wars back to YouTube

Good Luck over at BitchSlap

SakurasamaLover

Quote:

Thank you,
Nikkie

Most people aren't that idiot so they know this is fake, but you should as well understand why Bruised Bitch is way worst then Orgasm NARS blush and such for a product name... the fact that you don't understand that explains a lot of things about how this business turned and how things are dealed with on YouTube and here.
If it weren't from the fact that people needed to be warned about some products, I would vote to close this topic.

That's my opinion.

MissResha

and lets just clarify...

NARS, named after Francois Nars or whatever his name is, thats the name of his cosmetic company. NARS.

Orgasm blush, is a COLOR of his blush. there's a big difference here hun.

lets just say if NARS changed his company name to Oversexed Cosmetics, and had all these sexually charged products, which he does have a few, but lets just say ALL of them were named after something sexual. thats a company trying to do too much. too much "shock and awe". he'll have to forever keep up that whole sex thing and after a while, it gets old.

So you cant really compare one or 2 products named Orgasm or Pillow Talk, to an ENTIRE line dedicated to "bitchery". Lets just say it was called something simple like Urban Cosmetics. and a couple colors were called Broke Bitch, Stank Bitch, etc. thats just enough shock and awe, but when you base your entire cosmetic line on something bitchy, it will only appeal to certain people.

i'm looking at it from a business perspective. when you name your entire line something like that, you stick yourself in a box. because realistically, no sane parent would buy their 15 year old a lipgloss (for example) called Slutty Bitch. again, MY OPINION, i think its just really "childish" from a business perspective. again the name doesn't offend me at all, i'm grown. but pretty soon, you're gonna run out of "bitches"

MissResha

yo WTF@that video posted up there!!

see, (and i'm sayin this completely in GENERAL) if you want folks to take you and your line seriously...you don't do dumb shit like that. i dont know who that girl is, but wtf, seriously??

somewhere, reps from MAC, NARS, and even ELF are laughing and pointing.

user79

This is getting beyond ridiculous. To all people selling Ladyburd products, please resolve your differences between yourselves, not on here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts