Bite Beauty

katred

Specktra Bestie
We all need more lipsticks, my kind of therapy! :eyelove:
Sadly, it looks like there won't be any berries for me. The five berry toned lipsticks won't be available in Canada. I'm happy to have the maple collection, but berries are my favourite colour family.

Reneemelancon

Check out shop and box Instagram or site they have shoppers in different countries who will purchase the items and ship to you

Vineetha

Maple collection swatches! (Canada exclusive) http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-bite-beauty-maple-matte-creme-lipsticks-photos-swatches

katred

Specktra Bestie
I picked up Sugared Maple on Thursday. It is very nice. The formula is a little drier than the Luminous Creme or pencil lipsticks, but it's not a lot different. It lasts a long time as a stain- you may need to exfoliate your lips to remove it entirely! The shade is fairly similar to the Bite LE shade Crimson from last year (which is lighter and redder) and to Mac Rebel.

It was a tough choice between this and Mulled Maple, which also looks beautiful.

DMcG9

I picked up Sugared Maple on Thursday. It is very nice. The formula is a little drier than the Luminous Creme or pencil lipsticks, but it's not a lot different. It lasts a long time as a stain- you may need to exfoliate your lips to remove it entirely! The shade is fairly similar to the Bite LE shade Crimson from last year (which is lighter and redder) and to Mac Rebel.

It was a tough choice between this and Mulled Maple, which also looks beautiful.
I bought Sugared Maple too. The others, while pretty, seem to have an orangey tone to them on me. I bet they will look awesome on a lot of ladies though.

Ernie

Sadly, it looks like there won't be any berries for me. The five berry toned lipsticks won't be available in Canada. I'm happy to have the maple collection, but berries are my favourite colour family.
Took a quick picture of the berry colors. Let me know if you want me to get some for you.

Jill1228

But I want ALL TEH BERRIEZZZZZZ
I got Plum and Elderberry. I am thinking about getting Black Cherry this weekend at the VIB Rouge event. Just contacted a homegirl in Canada. She is getting Sugared Maple and Mulled Maple for me today

GreenEyedAllie

I got Plum and Elderberry. I am thinking about getting Black Cherry this weekend at the VIB Rouge event. Just contacted a homegirl in Canada. She is getting Sugared Maple and Mulled Maple for me today
SOOOOO lucky! My sweet man at Sephora visited Canada last week and brought me back Warmed....he couldn't find Sugared, and that's the one I desperately want!

jravae

I got my Bite Barberry and Juniper yesterday. They are both so pretty, but definitely not matte.

PinkMaraschino

I got Barberry yesterday. It's not matte but that's ok because Bite's formula is IMO unbeatable in a cream form. So smooth and yummy. I picked up Violet too since I've been eyeing it for awhile. Can't wait for Bellini to get here! It's the newest Luminous Crème shade (candy heart pink, I call it). :)

jravae

I got Barberry yesterday. It's not matte but that's ok because Bite's formula is IMO unbeatable in a cream form. So smooth and yummy. I picked up Violet too since I've been eyeing it for awhile. Can't wait for Bellini to get here! It's the newest Luminous Crème shade (candy heart pink, I call it).
smiles.gif
Yeah, I could tell from the swatches that they were gonna be creamy and they are very comfortable so I'm happy. I don't think I'd spend the money on this formula again, though. I was mostly excited that Barberry looked pretty unique to my collection.

ETA: Even though Juniper got all over my coffee mug this morning it is very pigmented so it still looks good 3 hrs after applying. :)

bunnypoet

I keep wavering on Barberry because it is not a true matte, but I like the color and Bite's ingredients so I may go for it.

jravae

Aww, you know how to enable me!
flower.gif
Since I wear (and reapply) so much lipstick (and ingest it in the process), I feel better wearing relatively safer formulations such as this one. And the color is so so purty!
OMG, yes I eat so much lipstick. T's reviews always say her lipsticks last up to 8 hours or something and I'm like, how? Maybe if I never talked, ate or drank anything.