Bite Beauty

MaryJane

If anyone is interested, the Multisticks are available on Sephora for VIB's. Somehow, I ended up purchasing 4. I love the monochromatic look and Bite has never let me down before. If worse comes to worse and I can't use them on the eyes and cheeks, they'll make excellent lipsticks.

Beautezine has swatches up of the Multisticks! I'll check 'em out when they drop.

Nectar and Mochi immediately caught my eye, but but if I only pick one, Mochi really grabs me. Nectar is close enough to Lavender Jam, and I probably wouldn't use it on cheeks/eyes as much as Mochi. I love that they've brought out a bright red safe for both eyes and lips!

Last edited:

bunnypoet

Beautezine has swatches up of the Multisticks! I'll check 'em out when they drop.

Nectar and Mochi immediately caught my eye, but but if I only pick one, Mochi really grabs me. Nectar is close enough to Lavender Jam, and I probably wouldn't use it on cheeks/eyes as much as Mochi. I love that they've brought out a bright red safe for both eyes and lips!
Thank you so much for this link! I was going to buy Brioche but now I see it has too much brown in it. My favorite shades are Nectar, Lotus and Gelato.

Jayjayy

Great swatches, thanks for sharing the link :) I picked up almond...hopefully it's not the same creamy/slightly tacky feeling as the lipsticks, because I want to use it as blush.

lipstickaddict

I saw a post today that Mauvember lipstick is being re- released in a week! (obviously for November like last year). I am smitten with this lipstick it is such a gorgeous mauve. So happy it is being re-released! The lipstick in the pic that Bite posted had a tiny little mustache:) So cute!

DMcG9

I hope it's the same shade as last year! It was so flattering and I wish I had backed it up. The instagram pictures for this year's release make it look a bit different but that could be the Amuse Bouche formula and any number of instagram edits or lighting setups. I did see one instagrammer (forgot the name) say it was different but no one's provided swatches yet...

I saw a post today that Mauvember lipstick is being re- released in a week! (obviously for November like last year). I am smitten with this lipstick it is such a gorgeous mauve. So happy it is being re-released! The lipstick in the pic that Bite posted had a tiny little mustache:) So cute!

lipstickaddict

I hope it's the same shade as last year! It was so flattering and I wish I had backed it up. The instagram pictures for this year's release make it look a bit different but that could be the Amuse Bouche formula and any number of instagram edits or lighting setups. I did see one instagrammer (forgot the name) say it was different but no one's provided swatches yet...
Interesting! From the Bite post and what they said --- "It's back!"- I just assumed it was the same lipstick. I was hoping for a backup too. We'll see I guess:)

Edit- just googled it and came across some info. It's a different shade of mauve- warmer, and it does have a tiny moustache. Oh well. I'll still pick it up anyway ;)

Last edited:

DMcG9

Bah! :( I'll still probably get it but last year's was perfect. Oh well.

Interesting! From the Bite post and what they said --- "It's back!"- I just assumed it was the same lipstick. I was hoping for a backup too. We'll see I guess:)

Edit- just googled it and came across some info. It's a different shade of mauve- warmer, and it does have a tiny moustache. Oh well. I'll still pick it up anyway ;)

DMcG9

It looks pretty close when you compare some of last year's pictures of the bullet to this year's. I think it really will come down to how it pulls on the individual. I am encouraged that it's pretty close to the original so I'll definitely buy it because I won't refuse a lovely colour and a great charitable cause.

Beautezine has a review of the new one up and claims it's different than last year's. Perhaps you will like it better!

lipstickaddict

FYI last year's Mauvember lipstick is available on Sephora again. I bought a couple for Christmas gifts thinking it was this year's version ( tricky tricky). It's last year's release.

DMcG9

*dusts off cobwebs*

[/URL]

(edited to add...) Everything's up on Sephora now, listed as "coming soon".
I am upset that they scrapped their lip pencils. They were great and it was the most extensive range I've ever seen from a brand. I'm hopeful they will release them again in the future.
I have a friend who also loves them since she cannot wear Bite lipsticks due to a severe nut allergy -- almond oil is an ingredient.

Latest posts