Bite Beauty

MaryJane

If anyone is interested, the Multisticks are available on Sephora for VIB's. Somehow, I ended up purchasing 4. I love the monochromatic look and Bite has never let me down before. If worse comes to worse and I can't use them on the eyes and cheeks, they'll make excellent lipsticks.

MAC_Fafinette14

Beautezine has swatches up of the Multisticks! I'll check 'em out when they drop.

Nectar and Mochi immediately caught my eye, but but if I only pick one, Mochi really grabs me. Nectar is close enough to Lavender Jam, and I probably wouldn't use it on cheeks/eyes as much as Mochi. I love that they've brought out a bright red safe for both eyes and lips!

Last edited:

bunnypoet

Beautezine has swatches up of the Multisticks! I'll check 'em out when they drop.

Nectar and Mochi immediately caught my eye, but but if I only pick one, Mochi really grabs me. Nectar is close enough to Lavender Jam, and I probably wouldn't use it on cheeks/eyes as much as Mochi. I love that they've brought out a bright red safe for both eyes and lips!

Thank you so much for this link! I was going to buy Brioche but now I see it has too much brown in it. My favorite shades are Nectar, Lotus and Gelato.

Jayjayy

Great swatches, thanks for sharing the link :) I picked up almond...hopefully it's not the same creamy/slightly tacky feeling as the lipsticks, because I want to use it as blush.

lipstickaddict

I saw a post today that Mauvember lipstick is being re- released in a week! (obviously for November like last year). I am smitten with this lipstick it is such a gorgeous mauve. So happy it is being re-released! The lipstick in the pic that Bite posted had a tiny little mustache:) So cute!

DMcG9

I hope it's the same shade as last year! It was so flattering and I wish I had backed it up. The instagram pictures for this year's release make it look a bit different but that could be the Amuse Bouche formula and any number of instagram edits or lighting setups. I did see one instagrammer (forgot the name) say it was different but no one's provided swatches yet...

I saw a post today that Mauvember lipstick is being re- released in a week! (obviously for November like last year). I am smitten with this lipstick it is such a gorgeous mauve. So happy it is being re-released! The lipstick in the pic that Bite posted had a tiny little mustache:) So cute!

lipstickaddict

I hope it's the same shade as last year! It was so flattering and I wish I had backed it up. The instagram pictures for this year's release make it look a bit different but that could be the Amuse Bouche formula and any number of instagram edits or lighting setups. I did see one instagrammer (forgot the name) say it was different but no one's provided swatches yet...

Interesting! From the Bite post and what they said --- "It's back!"- I just assumed it was the same lipstick. I was hoping for a backup too. We'll see I guess:)

Edit- just googled it and came across some info. It's a different shade of mauve- warmer, and it does have a tiny moustache. Oh well. I'll still pick it up anyway ;)

Last edited:

DMcG9

Bah! :( I'll still probably get it but last year's was perfect. Oh well.

Interesting! From the Bite post and what they said --- "It's back!"- I just assumed it was the same lipstick. I was hoping for a backup too. We'll see I guess:)

Edit- just googled it and came across some info. It's a different shade of mauve- warmer, and it does have a tiny moustache. Oh well. I'll still pick it up anyway ;)

DMcG9

It looks pretty close when you compare some of last year's pictures of the bullet to this year's. I think it really will come down to how it pulls on the individual. I am encouraged that it's pretty close to the original so I'll definitely buy it because I won't refuse a lovely colour and a great charitable cause.

Beautezine has a review of the new one up and claims it's different than last year's. Perhaps you will like it better!

lipstickaddict

FYI last year's Mauvember lipstick is available on Sephora again. I bought a couple for Christmas gifts thinking it was this year's version ( tricky tricky). It's last year's release.

DMcG9

*dusts off cobwebs*

[/URL]

(edited to add...) Everything's up on Sephora now, listed as "coming soon".

I am upset that they scrapped their lip pencils. They were great and it was the most extensive range I've ever seen from a brand. I'm hopeful they will release them again in the future.
I have a friend who also loves them since she cannot wear Bite lipsticks due to a severe nut allergy -- almond oil is an ingredient.

Latest posts