Black Barbie FOTD

Randy Rose

Hey ladies and gents! Here's my other FOTD from last night. I did one of my friends up basically as a Barbie doll. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I've never done makeup on a woman of color before, so it was a bit of a challenge, but I'm very pleased with the results.
smiles.gif
I used

Face, not sure because she used her own foundation

Eyes:
Tete a Tint
Cosmic
Shore Leave
Post Haste
Sunset B
Pen n Pink
Blacktrack fluidline
(random black Dior mascara)

Cheeks:
Blunt
True Pink
Silver Dusk iridescent powder

Lips:
Hollywood Nights
Melrose Mood
Ms Fizz

Enjoy!

2873884300_5d0ce6f0b3.jpg

For a larger image please click here!

TISH1124

Beautiful!! She looks Fabulous! I love those lip and eye combos..so perfect on her skintone... Not to mention she has the most beautiful teeth!!

contrabassoon

You did a fantastic job! I'm usually not a big fan of the really defined crease, but you made it work so well.
Plus the lips are delicious<3

elmo1026

OMG,

I LOVE IT. Trust me you did an amazing job on her. You should be so proud. Damn you got some skills.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
really pretty. I like how you did the lips.

I was so happy to find a way to use Melrose Mood for anything other than drag.
smiles.gif
It makes really pretty, surprisingly subtle highlight on a two-tone lip.

hotpink1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrabassoon
You did a fantastic job! I'm usually not a big fan of the really defined crease, but you made it work so well.
Plus the lips are delicious<3

Couldnt have said this better myself!!!!!!!!

NicksWifey

Dayumn, this is HOT! You really made this whole look work beautifully. You can come do my makeup anyday! She looks like a total fox!

Esme

I have no idea how you do a 2 tone lip like that, but it looks fantastic!! Hey, is that what people think that awful dark lip liner and lighter lipstick will look like when they are done? Is that why they do it? LOL
That is gorgeous. When I am rich and famous, I shall hire you to come do my makeup every day, kay?

Latest posts