Black Party Look

xhypnotiqex

Wow! You are gorgeous!!! I love the makeup, the dress, the shoes, the hair...okay i love everything about this look. Work it :]

amyzon

You look incredible! That dress is perfect and the nude heels make your legs look a mile long. Also I like the makeup. LOL

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursee81
where did you get that dress? you look amazing!!!

Thank you everyone <3
What I'm wearing is actually a shirt and a skirt. I believe the shirt is from a store called Metropark and the skirt is from Forever 21.

peachsuns

Love your smile! You look gorgeous!
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

joey444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I meant to ask you where you placed the colors for this look? I want to recreate it
winks.gif

Awsome! I used the black gel liner to draw a thick line on the lid and then placed carbon on top of it (that's about half of my lid from the inner corner of the eye to the outside). The other half of my lid, I mixed satin taupe (i forgot to include that on my list) and charcoal brown. I placed Brun on the outer V, Saddle to soften the crease and warm up the look and vanilla pigment as a highlight. On my waterline I used Dipdown and on the bottom of my eye, I lined it using the black gel liner and then went over it with carbon and satin taupe.

Hope this helps and good luck! I'm sure yours will be a thousand time better!!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey444
Awsome! I used the black gel liner to draw a thick line on the lid and then placed carbon on top of it (that's about half of my lid from the inner corner of the eye to the outside). The other half of my lid, I mixed satin taupe (i forgot to include that on my list) and charcoal brown. I placed Brun on the outer V, Saddle to soften the crease and warm up the look and vanilla pigment as a highlight. On my waterline I used Dipdown and on the bottom of my eye, I lined it using the black gel liner and then went over it with carbon and satin taupe.

Hope this helps and good luck! I'm sure yours will be a thousand time better!!

Thanks so much! And yours came out 100% perfect, so I can't do better than perfect lol
winks.gif

Latest posts