Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl) inspired FOTD

mysteryflavored

Beautiful!

I think the thing that's throwing me off is the discrepancy between your hair color and eyebrow color. But you still look hot!
greengrin.gif

Laurie

I love it! You do resemble her in the second pic!!

OH!.. Her look in this week's episode was stunning.. She wore a wine coloured lipstick with a brown smokey [I think] eye.. Maybe you can try it..
smiles.gif
I'm on the hunt for that shade of lipstick.

rachybloom

Gorgeous!! I love Blair, she's def my favorite and you're BEAUTIFUL

I think it's the white eyeliner that's throwing this off. It never looks right on anybody.. maybe do a flesh colored eyeliner instead next time? Other than that you look fabulous

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
Gorgeous!! I love Blair, she's def my favorite and you're BEAUTIFUL

I think it's the white eyeliner that's throwing this off. It never looks right on anybody.. maybe do a flesh colored eyeliner instead next time? Other than that you look fabulous

yeah that could be. It´s Benefit´s High Brow I´m wearing on my waterline, it stays on so well. It´s a pinkish white, closer to white than to skin color. I only wear it on days where I look extra tired in the morning lol

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryflavored
Beautiful!

I think the thing that's throwing me off is the discrepancy between your hair color and eyebrow color. But you still look hot!
greengrin.gif

yeah, I can see that. Even though I was crazy about the reddish tone 2 weeks ago I´m already kinda over it It fades slower than the first time I dyed it reddish, but it´s still fading.
I think I´m going back to plain brunette and I`ll put in lighter highlights for spring and summer

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Rose
I remember putting my hair like that in high school. But we used socks... LOL.

I actually saw a tutorial on the sock bun on YT. But I would be scared to use that, just in case the hair shifts around....I´d be more comfortable admitting I´m wearing this hair tool then saying "yeah, I´m wearing an old sock on my head" lol

MissHyper

NO doubt.. you are even more pretty than Blair. Great work on the makeup! *waiting for the "thrasier" look from Serena"

kimmy

russian red looks gooood on you! i'm going to have to go to claire's and check out that bun tool, it would be perfect for work.
smiles.gif

YSLGuy

Love it, try the next shade up.

You might even consider playing with an NW that is warmer.

user79

Great look I love red lips on you. I'd def try wearing a lip pencil with this, MAC Red Enriched Cremestick liner is perfect for red lips and it makes the lips look more defined. You can fill in the entire lips with the pencil and then put gloss on top. You can also try highlighting the cupids bow (the top bow of your lips) with a bit of a highlighting product which will make the lips just pop.
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Great look I love red lips on you. I'd def try wearing a lip pencil with this, MAC Red Enriched Cremestick liner is perfect for red lips and it makes the lips look more defined. You can fill in the entire lips with the pencil and then put gloss on top. You can also try highlighting the cupids bow (the top bow of your lips) with a bit of a highlighting product which will make the lips just pop.
smiles.gif

thanks! I like the look of the red lips, but I prefer low maintenance lips. Looking at the pics I do realize this definitely needs some liner

chiquilla_loca

gorgeous! cute red lips!
luv the bun! i normally wear buns, but your bun with the tool makes it look so plump. i went to claire's last night, and found that bun thingy on clearance for $1.75, yay, hehe!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
gorgeous! cute red lips!
luv the bun! i normally wear buns, but your bun with the tool makes it look so plump. i went to claire's last night, and found that bun thingy on clearance for $1.75, yay, hehe!

Nice! I paid like $5 for mine, also at Claire´s. Either way it´s cheap and totally worth it