~BLM Fotd~

~LadyLocks~

Hi Sweets!

Just playin with my new BLM stuff and this is what I came up with. I'm really happy with how this came out! Pix just don't do it justice, IRL it's gorgeous!! I think this is my new fav
thmbup.gif

~Face~
Studio Finish Concealor palette in medium
Blow powder in medium
MAC Beauty Powder in Shell
Blossom blush

~Eyes~
MAC Bare Canvas Paint
Luna s/s
MAC Soft Brown
BLM Moth Brown
BLM Playful
BLM Springtime Skipper
MAC Shroom
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Blacktrack f/l
Maybelline Great Lash
MAC Brow Shader in Ivoire/Walnut

~Lips~
MAC Fushia Perfect CCB
MAC Palatial Lustreglass (my new luv)

(W/O Flash)
P2200005.jpg

P2200004.jpg

P2200024.jpg

(Flash)
P2200020.jpg

P2200016.jpg

P2200017.jpg

P2200014.jpg

As always, thanks for looking!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
gorgeous as always! love the colour combo. i'm kicking myself for not getting playful.
weeping.gif

Thanks ladies! Yeah I was almost sh*t out of luck. I went to two places and got the last one. It was hiding in the drawer, thank god!! lol

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
Thanks ladies! Yeah I was almost sh*t out of luck. I went to two places and got the last one. It was hiding in the drawer, thank god!! lol

lucky girl.. i might call around & see if i can find one. *crosses fingers*

BlahWah

That looks fantastic! Love the colour placement of Playful and Springtime Skipper. Where exactly is Moth Brown and Soft Brown? Thanks!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
That looks fantastic! Love the colour placement of Playful and Springtime Skipper. Where exactly is Moth Brown and Soft Brown? Thanks!

Soft Brown is blended in the crease over the Luna s/s, Playful and Moth Brown are on top of it so you can't really tell it's there. Moth Brown is on my outer lid blended into the crease and on my bottom lashline. HTH!

saniyairshad

u look absolutely beautiful ur sooo pretty and u have such pretty features...it's amazing...love all ur looks...
smiles.gif

Latest posts