Blow is sold out already!

samtaro

Do you guys think this will turn into another frenzy like it did with the Luella TLC's?

I'm glad for the people that got theirs ordered!

caffn8me

how many of those do you think are bought by sharks simply to resell on eBay at a vast profit?

Juneplum

dude i can't believe how quickly it sold out! good lord! i saw that ebay sale and it's just sick!!!! gawd!

thegirlgotsoul

DAMMNIT.

I was going to buy it this afternoon.

ARGH!!!!

ssad.gif

caffn8me

there weren't any on eBay when I looked but it looks like the silliness has started. I'm in the M·A·C Pro Store in London tomorrow and I'll see if they have any in stock. If they have I might be able to get some for people without gouging - simply the cost of the product (currently £11) plus postage and packing at cost. No promises though as it may have vanished from there too.

vampygirl

Blow

If anyone is able to pick me one up, please let me know and I'll paypal you ASAP! I greatly appreciate it!
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

That's crazy! It probably wasn't a color I would ever wear in my life so I'm not too bummed for myself, but that sucks for people who wanted it so they *could* wear it or collect it. (and not just to gouge people on ebay! Meh!)

CaliKris

Im going to the Pro Store in LA on Sat. I will have to check there and see if they have it. It is such a pretty color.

shygirl

See, this is exactly why I don't understand MAC's sales techniques. Why keep selling limited products and limited editions? It seems that opportunists, such as this Ebay seller, are the ones who benefit.

Bunny8778

I just ordered mine from the L.A. Pro Store... I'd suggest you call and place your orders now before they run out. The MA asked me how many I wanted and I told her I just wanted one because I wanted to leave some for others. I would say that for special limited edition products such as this, there should be a limit to the amount you can buy...

- bunny

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shygirl
See, this is exactly why I don't understand's MAC sales techniques. Why keep selling limited products and limited editions? It seems that opportunists, such as this Ebay seller, are the ones who benefit.

I agree with this, or even if they wanted to make a LE item, just produce enough for a specified time period, instead of making a batch and saying "when its gone its gone"

Ebaying like that is smart in a sense, but it still really irks me, even though I had no interest in getting blow.

Sushi_Flower

It's getting ridiculous now, real Mad fans lose out, either lose out on the product or money as they end up buying the expensive ebay one.

caffn8me

It wasn't at the London Pro store yesterday and the launch party for it was held somewhere else in London last night. I didn't catch where it was actually being held as I couldn't make it anyway. It's only going to be stocked in a few places in London and I'll try to get a list later today.

sweet8684girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
It's getting ridiculous now, real Mad fans lose out, either lose out on the product or money as they end up buying the expensive ebay one.

I totally agree. It's getting rediculous these days to keep up with the many Ebayers who are making profit off things they couldn't care less about.

msthrope

my regular supplier from ebay of l/e stuff called the 1-800 # and they said they would be getting a re-stock of blow in a week or 2.

Latest posts