Blow is sold out already!

MacLover

I just called the MAC SoHo in NY and they have some left. I was able to order one from them and i'm so excited!

The girl I spoke to said they have a few left if anyone is interested in calling them. The number is (212) 334-4641. Good Luck!

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
I just called the MAC SoHo in NY and they have some left. I was able to order one from them and i'm so excited!

The girl I spoke to said they have a few left if anyone is interested in calling them. The number is (212) 334-4641. Good Luck!

Thank you!! I just snagged two of them.

caffn8me

The only place in London to get it is the M·A·C counter in Harvey Nichols. None of the other stores or counters are stocking it. I haven't checked availability yet.

Hikaru-chan

Well I live in the UK and they have loads left so if someone intrested I can do a CP.
BTW the colors is lovely but too matte for me I need gloss over the top but it's deffinitely worth getting.

moonrevel

Phew. I had ordered right before it sold out, and had gotten one of those backorder emails which usually means, with things like this, that you won't get it. Then I just went and checked my order status just for fun, and it said it was shipped and is coming this week! I peed myself a little.
smiles.gif
So, if the same thing happened to you, check your order status on the website!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

^ hey Reesa i believe i swapped you on MUA but i froget what we swapped - my MUA is satanic_hairspray hehe

what shades are similair to Blow? i have Girl about Town but its not as blue as Blow.. any suggestions>