Blue Notes de Chanel aka Blue Rhythm Collection

Medgal07

th_dunno.gif
Nothing left to buy
lmao.gif
but jeans! I have a jeans addiction too...obviously.

greengrin.gif
My favorite part was the soup. lol Hopefully the jeans will still fit after that. Do you have the Sephora Narsassist es palette? I really liked it too.
lol.gif

Medgal07

My Local Macy's had the collection!! I used the pick up in store option and got tisse Jazz today!!
cheerleader.gif
they didn't have the display set up yet so i didn't get a chance to check out the rest of the collection!! Probably this weekend!! Btw the store got very few pieces of the quad like 6 or so as per the SA!! She was telling it will likely all sell out even before they set up the collection display!!
icon_eek.gif
Wow!

JerseyGirl

Scare tactics is what I think, too. Lately it seems this has been employed more and more frequently. Quite annoying. Almost as bad as when they try to sell you a $500 cream that will make discoloration disappear but the only active ingredient is orchids or some kind of rare flower. The pressure on them to sell must be intense.

Medgal07

Scare tactics is what I think, too. Lately it seems this has been employed more and more frequently. Quite annoying. Almost as bad as when they try to sell you a $500 cream that will make discoloration disappear but the only active ingredient is orchids or some kind of rare flower. The pressure on them to sell must be intense.
lol.gif
I agree!!

Icecaramellatte

I picked up Jazzy Blue mascara, Vibrato nail polish and Mysterio Ilusion d'ombre. I'm on the fence about Fortissimo. I didn't see any shimmer until I went out in the sunlight. I'm going to search my stash for a dupe. I didn't even swatch Tisse Jazz but these swatch pics are killing me. Please stop!

Ernie

I picked up Jazzy Blue mascara, Vibrato nail polish and Mysterio Ilusion d'ombre.  I'm on the fence about Fortissimo.  I didn't see any shimmer until I went out in the sunlight.  I'm going to search my stash for a dupe.  I didn't even swatch Tisse Jazz but these swatch pics are killing me.  Please stop!
I hear you! But enjoy your goodies. I have Fortissimo on my toes and can really only see the shimmer in the sunlight.

Medgal07

I picked up Jazzy Blue mascara, Vibrato nail polish and Mysterio Ilusion d'ombre. I'm on the fence about Fortissimo. I didn't see any shimmer until I went out in the sunlight. I'm going to search my stash for a dupe. I didn't even swatch Tisse Jazz but these swatch pics are killing me. Please stop!
Nice Blue Rhythm haul ICL! I'm eager to hear what you think of Mysterio---I got it the first time around and have not yet used it----but then what else is new?
girlhaha.gif

alnike86

The State Street Macy's in Chicago has the collection. I went last night and they were just pulling everything out (they took all of the testers out for me). I had already grabbed Tisse Jazz and Jazzy Blue online (which look great in person), and I picked up Swing and Fortissimo after seeing them in person. Initially I thought Swing looked too similar to the colors in the quad, but it is WAY sparklier and just super pretty in person. Fortissimo was backordered when I ordered the other stuff online, so I grabbed that too. The liquid liner is really pretty too (and I tested it on my hand and it stuck all night through a few hand washes), but I bought Alezane instead (because WOW, very pretty).

Medgal07

The State Street Macy's in Chicago has the collection. I went last night and they were just pulling everything out (they took all of the testers out for me). I had already grabbed Tisse Jazz and Jazzy Blue online (which look great in person), and I picked up Swing and Fortissimo after seeing them in person. Initially I thought Swing looked too similar to the colors in the quad, but it is WAY sparklier and just super pretty in person. Fortissimo was backordered when I ordered the other stuff online, so I grabbed that too. The liquid liner is really pretty too (and I tested it on my hand and it stuck all night through a few hand washes), but I bought Alezane instead (because WOW, very pretty).
Great haul!!!! I was glad to hear about the liquid liner because I ordered it too. Alezane was a great choice!!!! I hope you love everything.