Blues for Darker Women of Color

lilMAClady

Hi!
I'm an NC45 and I have ALOT of blue. Here is what I have:
Jewel Blue, Fade, Blue Edge LE (still available on MAC's website I think), Blue Noir, Deep Truth, Blue Storm LE (From fall 07 still might be available), Blue Storm pigment, Belle Azure (LE), and this really isn't TOO blue, but Thunder from Fall 07 Blue Storm Collection is amazing too! Hope this helps!!

spectrolite

NW 45 and I have lots, and lots of blues as well
smiles.gif
Blue Storm is my absolute favorite at the moment! It's the first shadow I have ever considered backing up. All of the colours in that collection look great on dark skin actually. Also not mentioned yet:

- Flashtrack (Perm)
- Bang on Blue (LE C-Shock)
- Moonflower (LE Strange Hybrid)
- Clarity (Matte 2)
- Naval Blue (Pigment)

I think you can still get some of the LE's on the MAC website!

MACaholic76

I'm an NC45/50 and I prefer dark/navy blues.
My favorites are Flashtrack and Contrast. I also like Moon's Reflection for a light blue and wear Felt Blue from time to time.

d n d

I am sure that the ladies above have already mentioned these colors but some of my favorites are: Moon's Reflection, Deep Truth, Moonflower, and Blu Noir.
Out of all these colors...I think Deep Truth is the best! It's a really intense and beautiful color that everyone should own!

MsCuppyCakes

I'm NW45: Bangin Blue, Blue Calm, Blue Noir, Club, Contrast, Deep Truth, Flashtrack, Freshwater, Hepcat, Moonflower, Nehru, Tilt, Zonk Bleu

L281173

I love blue eyeshadow.

Two of my favorite blues are by Milan Minerals Cosmetics which are Black-N-Blue, Denim, and Teal Me No Lies which is a Greenish Teal Green.

MACa6325xi

I love blue, but have not found the right shade that I like until Matte2 Prussian. I also like Covergirl's Queen collection shadow called Midnight Blue which is very nice.

BinkysBaby

I really enjoy wearing blues but I rarely find the opportunity to do so.
I have quite a few and here are some of my favs:

1. Deep Truth--pair with Electra
2. Moonflower--pair with Goldmine
3. Parrott--pair with Contrast

nunu

I'm nc43 and i love freshwater, deep truth, clarity, prusian, shimmermoss, contrast and plumage!

Lipglass*Lover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I'm nc43 and i love freshwater, deep truth, clarity, prusian, shimmermoss, contrast and plumage!

*~*Contrast has to be the prettiest blue...I love it!!*~*

mishameesh

I'm NC42, I love blue e/s! Some of my fave shades of blue are MAC Freshwater, Moon's Reflection, Tilt, Deep Truth

La Ilusion

NC42-43. I love Shimmermoss and Plumage. Well, those are the only MAC blues I have, but I do really love them.
graucho.gif

I can sometimes coax a good look out of the HIP duo Spirited. The navy blue is nice to have; the lighter one requires wet application and quite a bit of it to show up properly on me, but it's a very pretty blue/green-blue duochrome.

reesesilverstar

NC 45/50

Ben Nye Cosmic Blue
MAC Deep Truth, Blue Noir, Nehru
IMAN Navy
Urban Decay Deluxe Adore

Those are all the blues I own/used and I really love how the look.

Latest posts