Blues for Darker Women of Color

HeavenLeiBlu

Deep Truth, Electric Eel, Freshwater, Bang On Blue, Teal pigment

Milani's single shadow in Atlantis (very similar to Electric Eel)

L'Oreal HIP duo in Showy

Here's a pic of Eve wearing Electric Eel and Bang On Blue
2u5c603.jpg

HTH

afulton

In addition to all the other great blue colors mentioned, MAC's Sea & Sky (LE) mineralized eyeshadow is gorgeous.

sss215

New blues that I have just fell in love with:

Sephora Brand: It blue and My Favorite Jeans

Illamasqua: Sadist, Never, and Intense

MUFE 14L and 3L Aqua eye pencils

angelynv

Hey guys! LOVE blues so much! My faves are by MAC Deep Truth and my new fave is Naval also by MAC. It is just the PERFECT denim shade on my skintone and has this weird (in a good way!) soft focus, ethereal quality to it! Its kinda hard to explain but see my recent blog post at www.frivolousbyangel5ace.blogspot.com where I have a denim smokey blue eye FOTD. Naval is such a beautiful and totally wearable blue! I also love NARS China Blue and MAC Contrast for slightly darker tones.

My Blog: www.frivolousbyangel5ace.blogspot.com

My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/makeupbyangel5ace

sss215

Hey guys! LOVE blues so much! My faves are by MAC Deep Truth and my new fave is Naval also by MAC. It is just the PERFECT denim shade on my skintone and has this weird (in a good way!) soft focus, ethereal quality to it! Its kinda hard to explain but see my recent blog post at www.frivolousbyangel5ace.blogspot.com where I have a denim smokey blue eye FOTD. Naval is such a beautiful and totally wearable blue! I also love NARS China Blue and MAC Contrast for slightly darker tones.

My Blog: www.frivolousbyangel5ace.blogspot.com

My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/makeupbyangel5ace

Naval is on my list to look at when I go to MAC pro again. I would love if MAC just incorporated the rest of the pro shades they have into the regular MAC stores. It would make things so much easier.

Copperhead

Also check out MAC's Atlantic Blue. I don't have it yet but swatched it in the MAC store today and it looks to be what I wanted Bang On Blue to be. The payoff of the Atlantic Blue seemed better.

meika79

LOVE BLUES!!!

MAC
Sea & Sky
Strike a Pose
Blue Flame
Belle Azure
Deep Truth (wore this yesterday in a smokey eye with Blue Socery)
Plummage
Bang on Blue

Showy (L'Oreal HIP )

Boy Toy (Pure Luxe Mineral eyeshadow)

StyleBlack

I'm NW 45 and up

MAC's Star By Night... the starflash texture is a dream to apply
MAC's Blue Sheen Mineralize eyeshadow