• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Blues! Who loves Blues? =D

sassychix

DSCN2486.jpg

begin with foundation/concealers as u normally do

DSCN2487.jpg

prep ur lids (i use sephora's fixing base. its AMAZING!!)

DSCN2490.jpg

i use an average flat brush

DSCN2489.jpg

and this teal colour from the Pop Beauty palette

DSCN2491.jpg

apply colour to lids

DSCN2493.jpg

use an angled brush

DSCN2494.jpg

and this super hot (but sadly only available in Singapore currently) pigmented BLUE

DSCN2495.jpg

apply to crease, as seen above

DSCN2496.jpg

grab a bigger flatter brush

DSCN2497.jpg

i used these 2 colours (dazzlelight n sunseed) for your highlight at the browbone

DSCN2498.jpg

DSCN2499.jpg

and blend

DSCN2500.jpg

my fav drugstore brand pencil

DSCN2501.jpg

line ur top lashline

DSCN2502.jpg

curl ur lashes. u know i never realized till 2 yrs back, how much of a difference mascara can make!

DSCN2504.jpg

DSCN2503.jpg

add mascara

DSCN2505.jpg

n fill in brows

DSCN2506.jpg

i use Fab blush

DSCN2510.jpg

and this shimmer blusher/highlighter by Jane.

DSCN2511.jpg

i prep my lips with my yummy lipbalm!
greengrin.gif

DSCN2512.jpg

DSCN2518.jpg

i used this very pale neutralish colour (fashionpack)

DSCN2521.jpg

and line ur waterline finally

DSCN2522.jpg

and we're done!! =D

DSCN2523.jpg

DSCN2524.jpg

DSCN2525.jpg

DSCN2526.jpg

DSCN2527.jpg

DSCN2529.jpg

DSCN2530.jpg

ResizeWizard-1.jpg

thanks for viewing
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

clap.gif
WOW!!!!!! This look is fu**ing amazing!!!!!!! I just LOVE this! When I got to the first pic of you putting the teal on your lids, I actually said "WOW" aloud...it's SO vibrant! Now, I don't know if it's the base you used (you did say it was amazing), or if the eyeshadow is REALLY pigmented; or both, but I can't get over how nice the color came out! And the second blue you put on....OMG....gorgeous! I'm not sure if my monitor is making these colors pop more, or if they really are that vibrant IRL, but either way it looks great! Nice job. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this look. I usually don't do the super colorful looks, but this looks like one I would totally do. Too bad I can't get ahold of that blue eyeshadow (although I suppose I could grab a couple of the C-Shock blue shadows). And I like the teal in that Pop palette....Hmmm.....maybe I'll have to do some shopping so I can re-create this look
winks.gif

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to show us this look...You look BEAUTIFUL
pretty.gif
!!!!!

SparklingWaves

Your eyes are so amazing. I wish that I could wear those colors. I am too fair. Those colors are so beautiful. I am so jealous.

sassychix

aww thank u guys so much!!!
smiles.gif

yvettejeanine:
thanku so much doll! and its the BASE! trust me! its AMAZING! bt sadly i dont see it on the sephora site anymore. i do thankfully have em at a sephora counter here. ITs a total must have..honestly! and that 2nd blue is SUPER pigmented! REALLY gorgeous colours!!! sad its a local brand, id love for everyone to try em out too!

irae

wooooooowwwww!!!!!!!!you looks pretty, I like your contact lents, I have a lightblue lents of the mark ELEGANCE.

aeryss

nice tut - and amazing colors. :thumbsup:
gaaah now i want black hair (once again, that happens every one or two month *ggg*)!

Latest posts