• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bluish Green Tutorial (very pic heavy and very long)

flowerhead

That black is so intense! I will try this without the yellow
smiles.gif

*Luna*

That looks amazing! I am going to have to do a "test run" on this one when I know I have no where to be... I'm not so sure I can rock it but I'm gonna give it a shot!

Fairybelle

Your MU is HOT! I love people who aren't afraid of color! You could even add a bit of color to your lips too--maybe a dab of Prrr l/g to add just the slightest tint of pink shimmer, since your lips are gorgeous too!
Great job, and wonderful tutorial!

hannablefector

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_allgunsdrawn
and i really need me some pompous blue. i'm just terrified that it was an LE eyeshadow coz i can't find it at my counter. :'[

Yeah seriously. What happened to pompous blue? Is it gone forever? Because if so, I need to savor what I have left T_T

user79

The eye look is really nice, thanks for doing this tutorial!
smiles.gif

Have you considered the following...?

Using a nice pretty blush to bring out your cheeks and also to balance the look with the heavy eyemakeup? I think it would work really well.

The MAC 182 brush? I know it's expensive but the brush you are using looks like it could use replacement. The 182 is perfect for blending face products and for applying any powder product on your face.

hannablefector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
The eye look is really nice, thanks for doing this tutorial!
smiles.gif

Have you considered the following...?

Using a nice pretty blush to bring out your cheeks and also to balance the look with the heavy eyemakeup? I think it would work really well.

The MAC 182 brush? I know it's expensive but the brush you are using looks like it could use replacement. The 182 is perfect for blending face products and for applying any powder product on your face.

To be honest, I've always been afraid of blush. I have such giant fat cheeks and sucking them in and making the fishy face never really helps. I'll probably have to have someone show me how to do it on my face before I use it on a regular basis.

And if only I could afford new brushes T_T My entire MAC collection has come to a hault for now, but before my family's financial situation shot to crap, I was working on building a better brush collection.

Thanks for all your advice ^_^

breathless

honestly at first, i was hesitant when i was seeing all the black. then, i see the end result. i want to try this out sooo bad! although, i don't have chrome yellow, or any yellow for that matter. i have other mac e/s that are quite similar to the other colors thought. so, i might end up using something in place of the chrome yellow. sheesh. this is just an amazing look! thank you soooooooo very much =]]