• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bluish Green Tutorial (very pic heavy and very long)

hannablefector

You know, I never even realized that I typed "aquadistic" the entire way through this tutorial. What a goober. That's what I get for painting with "aquadistic" watercolors and trying to do a makeup tutorial =P

blueyedlady87

OMG! Stunning! I wish I could do that. I wanna print it out but I have a feeling that'd be using a lotta ikn and paper, lol! Thanks for sharing!

Bootyliciousx

Beautiful
winks.gif

wafflebees

wow its amazing how NATURAL your foundation looks~! you look great, girl
smiles.gif
i'm thinking of trying some studio fix now..

hannablefector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley
Hey babe, did you use any concealer for your undereyes? If yes what did you use?

Hey,

Sorry I haven't replied to this sooner, I never even saw it! But, in this tutorial, I did not use any undereye concealer. Maybe I should have? Haha. Thanks for asking though =)

hannablefector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedlady87
Soooo pretty! Thanks for sharing! This awesome. I'm kicking myself for not buying Pompous Blue!

Hey, don't worry about that! I immediately tried to figure out something in case I run out of my pompous blue (I use it too much). But I found that a somewhat decent substitute is to put Teal pigment over sea me shadestick. It looks almost alike. It works with the combinations I use for pompous blue, too.

contrabassoon

Yor top lid looks gorgeous, but I think a thinner line on the lower lashline would have looked better. But that's just how I would do it.
Enjoy your makeup!

entipy

That is a wonderful look!!!
This is one of the best tutorials I've seen, if not THE best. Very thorough, step-by-step, and clear! I like the way you showed how much powder was on your brush each time.

Thank you!!! I might try this look one day if I ever get the e/s and nerve!
winks.gif