Blush duos and textures are up on the website

MizMac

I can't wait to see how many customers are going to ask for the "cocktease" lipstick. I remember having a little old lady looking to replace her BJ pink lipstick from the rocket collection. She kept calling it BJ pink, and I couldn't find the nice way to explain to her that it was DJ pink. oh well, I could use a good laugh today!!

PrettyKitty

I've ordered 5 Double Blush and 1 new Amplified lipstick. It was hard for me to speak english, and the girl didn't understand everything the first time I said it. :p

mac_obsession

Im so excited! My order is on its way via ups wooohoo...It should get here today!
*does a happy dance* My blush doubles and lipsticks will get here before my damn moistureblend!

redrosary

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
I can't wait to see how many customers are going to ask for the "cocktease" lipstick.

ROFL! That's something I didn't think about. It's bad enough seeing it written, I can only imagine how it's going to sound at a busy counter or store! You are a better person than I am- I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

On a more related note, I think I'm going to splurge on a Deceptive l/s this weekend. It's been a bad week; a treat is in order.
winks.gif

mac_obsession

For those interested the blush doubles will fit in the blush pans
smiles.gif

I got mine today woohoo
greengrin.gif

Theyre really pretty.
greengrin.gif

Pinkerpeach/Trustfund, GoldenKitty/Primpin', Blomsberry/Tiger Lily & Peachines/Blushbaby. (The last being the only matte)

Lipsticks are awesome!! I got cockAtease, Play it soft and Kooky
greengrin.gif

*does really happy dance*

Janice

Janice, how do you like cockatease? I am thinking about driving to the mall to pick this one up tonight..

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Janice, how do you like cockatease? I am thinking about driving to the mall to pick this one up tonight..

OMG its so pretty!!!

Its a bright coral with a little bit of sparkles...

I took out all the lipsticks I own (a whole 7 - 10 now) and compared them to each other heh.

I took some pics on my hand
smiles.gif
Ill upload em in a few minutes!

Janice

awesome, have you ever seen/tried gigglefest? I am wondering if it's similar IRL, the photos look close.

PrettyKitty

Oh thanks!

Can you take a pic of Double Blushes? I want to know how are your 3 Sheertone Shimmer blushes!!!

Pleeeaaaase!!

PrettyKitty

By the way, click on your pic with the right side (He... I don't know if its right or left, DROITE in french. :p) and copy paste the link! This is the good link.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
By the way, click on your pic with the right side (He... I don't know if its right or left, DROITE in french. :p) and copy paste the link! This is the good link.

Thats what Ive been doing..but it still isnt comin out :X

Latest posts