Blushers - any experts?

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
may i ask which fabulous seller you purchased this shite off?

All I'll say at the moment (till I've got my money back) is her ebay shop is shut as she is on maternity leave.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
(((Julie)))

x2!
th_cheerup.gif

julie150463

Thanks Ladies

To be honest after all my fiascos I wasn't surprised and now find it mildly amusing in a peverse sort of way. I do feel sorry for people who have bought this trash and don't know and for the ebayers who will eventually buy this when it is filtered down to them.

The colours in the lot are limited to
  • Dollymix
  • Fllrt + Tease
  • Plum Foolery
  • Breezy
Be warned! If you see a 'too good to be true' price on these - you probably know why!

Julie

amber_j

This is getting ridiculous! Julie - I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this crap. I really hope you get your money back.

I swear the outer packaging on these fakes is getting really good. Even some of the boxes I've seen aren't the nasty scratchy ones, and the pots are exactly the same, right down to the inner markings and ridges.

eBay and MAC really need to do something about this. How much money are they losing???

chermosa

Wow I did not know that they are also faking blushers ... thank you for this information!

The box of the blush, is it one of those scratchy packages? I mean, can you see a scratch when you scratch with your finger nail the box?

edit:/ ah ok, I see some on you picture. This is a good indicator for a fake till now.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by chermosa
Wow I did not know that they are also faking blushers ... thank you for this information!

The box of the blush, is it one of those scratchy packages? I mean, can you see a scratch when you scratch with your finger nail the box?

edit:/ ah ok, I see some on you picture. This is a good indicator for a fake till now.

Hi

Yes they are those horrible boxes that mark so easily.

I've bought the lot - fake pigments. glitters, eyeshadow and now blushers
thmbdn.gif
but if at least someone benefits from my misfortunes that must be a positive?

I will now be concentrating on selling pencils, mini vials and pro pan refills - be careful - I'm sure they'll be on the counterfeiters list now I've sort of given them the kiss of death! I must be jinxed!

Mrschloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Thanks Ladies

To be honest after all my fiascos I wasn't surprised and now find it mildly amusing in a peverse sort of way. I do feel sorry for people who have bought this trash and don't know and for the ebayers who will eventually buy this when it is filtered down to them.

The colours in the lot are limited to
  • Dollymix
  • Fllrt + Tease
  • Plum Foolery
  • Breezy
Be warned! If you see a 'too good to be true' price on these - you probably know why!

Julie

From those I have dollymix (in store buy) and plum foolery (from some ebay powerseller) and they have flat surfaces.

Latest posts