Bobbi Brown Discussion & Must-haves

Monsy

So I got the new new illumnating powder and debating on returning it.
color match is perfect i got Bare . I am mac nc15, chanel beige 10
texture is nice, not dry but not soft and silky either. it's just ok
it has A LOT of golden shimmer to it which i do not mind but some might. it does transfer on skin and is visible
i didn't notice any kind of extra effect on skin like blurring imperfection, brightening etc...

I really wanted to like this :(

sushi

Are there any swatches of the new "Nude Finish Tinted Moisturizer"?

Most of the new illuminating powders look very warm and golden except the porcelain, mayby the only cool and silvery one:confused:

missanka

I bought the lightest shade (porcelain) of the nude illuminating powder yesterday and I'm not happy with it, it's very disappointing. Absolutely NO effect on the skin no glow nothing only chunky glitter allover the face. I had such high hopes for this :(
bilde.JPG

boschicka

Yes! Do you have either of the previous releases? The bronze or the pink one? I have the bronze and think it's lovely, but I know a lot of people complained about the pink being glittery and less than impressive.

leonah

Yes! Do you have either of the previous releases? The bronze or the pink one? I have the bronze and think it's lovely, but I know a lot of people complained about the pink being glittery and less than impressive.

really? I was just about to buy pink glow online.. I already have so many golden/bronze highlighters so I though why not go with a pinky toned.

those new(?) ones looks so nice!

Monsy

nope i don't

i wish we can find some swatches of the new ones , they do look nice

i think elegant complained about the pink one.

laurennnxox

I just spotted these on Nordstrom for pre-sale. I wonder what they look like in person. They shade descriptions on BB don't match the pictures very well. I think I'll just swatch them in person. I don't need to rush and buy new highlighters right now, so if I miss out, that's okay. The pink glow wasn't very great. I heard good things about the bronze one, soo ...maybe these will be better?

leonah

I just spotted these on Nordstrom for pre-sale. I wonder what they look like in person. They shade descriptions on BB don't match the pictures very well. I think I'll just swatch them in person. I don't need to rush and buy new highlighters right now, so if I miss out, that's okay. The pink glow wasn't very great. I heard good things about the bronze one, soo ...maybe these will be better?

what was wrong with the pink glow one? I'm undecided which one I should get or if I should just go with the shimmer bricks

laurennnxox

what was wrong with the pink glow one? I'm undecided which one I should get or if I should just go with the shimmer bricks

I wish I could remember exactly what I disliked about it, since it was a while ago. I passed it on to a friend. It just wasn't worth the money and was a bit chunky, not smooth. I just never reached for it over my other highlights. I have a shimmer brick which I love as a blush topper, since it's a bit too much for highlight purposes on me.

Latest posts