Boobs!

kiss_love_kill

okay girls and boys. i need your help on this one! how important do you think chest area/size really is to the boys???? is it all about the cup size? or do most guys dont give a crap about it? do tell what you think!

CaraAmericana

Oh they definately give a crap about them, but I do not believe that most men are going to define and create a relationship with her boobs only. So yes it attracts them, shit it attracts me because I def notice them, but so what. We wear makeup to be noticed and to look hot!

CantAffordMAC

Some men are all about breasts and love them and love looking at them.
Some men aren't into boobs at all.
Either way, I think it depends on what they are interested in. If a guy is just interested in having sex then he's probably going to be more interested in if a girl has big boobs or a nice ass, etc. he's going to look at the physical aspects of you and judge you on that, rather than your mind and personality.

if a guy really wants to settle down and be in a relationship with someone, he will not be obsessed over the size of their body parts. i have a humongous chest and small everything else, but my boyfriends okay with that. the initial attraction may or may not be based on your body, but in the long run it won't really matter how big/small you are.

just my thoughts.
rofl.gif

BeautyPsycho

Most guys think boobs=boobs... size doesn't matter..
smiles.gif
As long as they can see/touch/feel.. ermm.. and everything else, they are happy!
smiles.gif

xkriss

Agreed. If he's shallow and just wanting a relationship based on that then yeah, boobs are important. While other guys who actually want a relationship don't really judge on that. I mean yeah sure they are looking at your body when you first meet them but once they get to know you that doesn't really matter. I mean any guy that's in a committed relationship always says his girlfriends amazing, perfect, etc etc because he loves her for her and body shape doesn't matter anymore.

None of that probably makes sense. I can't seem to spit out what I mean today so hopefully you can read past my funnily worded blob and figure out what I mean. lol

CaraAmericana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
my boyfriend couldn't care less if i had two great boobs or 5 deformed ones....

he's an ass man.

I have a nice big ass!

SingFrAbsoltion

my boyfriend loves me boobs, but i think they're small..so i guess size doesn't matter that much. when i complain about the size he grabs them and goes "look, they're a handful!"
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

Beauty Mark

It all depends on the man... Some men go gaga over legs, some like a round ass, some will want a woman with breasts like watermelons, some want them flatter than a pancake...

If you need further proof, check out Craig's List's and the personals. Attraction is quite varied.

thestarsfall

Depends on the guy....but generally I think as long as there is something there they will enjoy it
smiles.gif
It's the mystery of the bra and everything....if we walked around topless all the time I think there would be less of an obsession with breasts and they would be more seen for what they're primary function is (breastfeeding) rather than as sexual objects...

That said I am glad my boyfriend is a breast guy cuz I have ginourmous knockers
winks.gif

xIxSkyDancerxIx

lol you ladies are so funny! I was reading the posts and cracking up!

Each to his own I say.. My b/f likes mine the way they are and they're pretty small and he used to date my friend who had HUGE boobs..

I agree with the other posters.. if it's a relationship and not something for sex.. then I think guys tend to kind of look past all that.. I'm sure they enjoy it if their SO has it.. but they're probably not gonna dump you just because your boobs aren't what they want

dmenchi

Quote:

he's an ass man.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

tropical_smiles

Quote:

he's an ass man.

BE BLESSED YOU HAVE AN ASS!!!! ha ha ha ..I got big boobs for mine and get noticed for them alot but ha ha when it comes to the ass..i get the "where's your ass" comment..

Raerae

Every man is different.

As an A-Cup, I've never had problems ever having a boyfriend, or meeting attractive guys on nights out.

Would I like bigger ones? Sure. But my motivation for doing so doesn't have to do with the guys, it has to do with fashion, and clothing. So when I do get my boobs done (next on my list of things to do!), it's totally not going to be for my boyfriend.

He doesn't even want me to get them done, he likes them tiny lol.

silverbelle282

Quote:

he's an ass man.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

dollbabybex

i dont think it matters i used to have tiny boobs and my bf at the time still loved them

but when i got my implants...i think he loved the new confidence i got with them!

id rather see a girl with small neat boobs that huuuge udders!

aziajs

I agree that it's really up to the guy. I know some that aren't really into breasts, they like ass. I know some that like breasts - the size, the same, everything about them..and they do notice. So, it just depends.

Bernadette

I honestly find that most guys are way more into asses. I think that although guys totally love boobs, for the most part they love boobs so much that they love most any and all boobs, no matter the size.

user79

Personally, I don't care how much men like or dislike my boobs, what's important to me is that I feel comfortable with them.

Latest posts