Bored, are you ??

Holy Rapture

I am so bored right now!
amazed.gif
I mean, the last work I finished was like a week back. Now, am jus sittin and going through Specktra n trying to find something that keeps me from gettin bored
ssad.gif
Not workin yet, though! Are you bored ? Y ? Where are you n what're you doin bout it ?

irukandjii

lol no you arent the only one

its nearing midnight and i'm wondering if there is anything else i can search on google lol. i'm in bed huddled under the covers with the laptop fan humming crazily away. i'm bored because i dont have anything to do other then be on the internet
thmbup.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by irukandjii
lol no you arent the only one

its nearing midnight and i'm wondering if there is anything else i can search on google lol. i'm in bed huddled under the covers with the laptop fan humming crazily away. i'm bored because i dont have anything to do other then be on the internet
thmbup.gif

I guess you could jus go to sleep n get bored of the dreams now
th_LMAO.gif
Hehehe ... Nothin on the tv ?

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyisawesome
I'm super bored. I'm dying my hair, so I'm sitting under the dryer with my laptop hahah

Hahaha
th_LMAO.gif
This is cute! What color are you dying it in ?

ashleyisawesome

Red, of course. It was faded and my roots were bad, so I added a little manic panic to hold me over until I can get to the pro product store.

kittykit

I'm at work and super bored. It's only 9:40am here and how am I going to survive till 5pm?? I've finished a project and waiting for the next one which will only start tomorrow...

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to browse the internet during working hour but what else can I do??

darkorchid

I just finished watching the Britney interview. I found it really interesting, and really sad.
Just enjoying not being at work...till tomorrow
ssad.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykit
I'm at work and super bored. It's only 9:40am here and how am I going to survive till 5pm?? I've finished a project and waiting for the next one which will only start tomorrow...

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to browse the internet during working hour but what else can I do??

Oh ... Jus my same situation!! I jus revamped my complete desktop .. What else could I possibly do ?? I've thoroughly researched Specktra too (it's 4 pm here!). Now, I have to pass another 2 hrs somehow ... God help me!!
th_dunno.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I wish i could be bored! I have finals next week
ssad.gif

Wow, you're so lucky not to be bored!! Am jus waiting for people to start new threads here
th_LMAO.gif
winks.gif
All the best to you!

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
I just finished watching the Britney interview. I found it really interesting, and really sad.
Just enjoying not being at work...till tomorrow
ssad.gif

Off work on a work day!! Gosh, that's such a grand n rare thing!! You mus be havin a ball!!
smiles.gif
yes.gif

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I wish i could be bored! I have finals next week
ssad.gif

I'm so bored I WISH I had finals to study for...but good luck hon.

I'm waiting for my job interview which is on Thursday at Gap. Anyone worked there before? Give me tips!!

MissAlly

It's 3:04 AM,and I am sitting here sipping on cheap wine and singing along to some tunes,and I'm currently quite upset.

MissAlly

I got in a fight with my best friend,because he lost his temper and made me feel two inches tall.I thought our friendship may have been on ice,but it's allll better now.: )

Latest posts