Bought it because of the name

kare31

I bought Tarte's Sweet Valley High eyeshadow soley for the name because I'm a huge fan of the Sweet Valley books. It turned out to be a very wearable and pretty color.

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiekins1
lol.gif
yep, i want oversexed lipglass from one of the upcoming collections mainly for the name but i think that shade will look nice on me too.
smiles.gif

Me too, haha.
graucho.gif

JMKess

I haven't really done that so much with MAC - Except maybe Taupeless and Naked You, but I've bought colors for the names in other collections of makeup. This happens the most for me with Nars.

I own Orgasm blush and lipgloss (I've been wearing Orgasm blush since I was 20 though - I'm now 27!) I also own Crazed, Sin and Deep Throat blushes - I think their names of colors are among the most provacative. I used to want the Sex blush, but it wasn't the best color for me.

Aside from their racy names, Orgasm, Sin and Deep Throat happen to be amazing colors.

asnbrb

cockatease and sex ray.

But let's not forget to mention this place called Bubbies Ice Cream. I don't know if it's sold anywhere else, but they sell stuff with provocative names (like Nars blushes). I laugh everytime my mom orders herself a "Multiple Orgasm"

electrostars

I don't think I've bought anything MAC for the name, but I did buy the (I believe it was Jane?!) nailpolish in "Smashing Pumpkin" just for the name.
<3
heart.gif
SP & Billy Corgan
heart.gif
<3 :hump: :cartwheel: LOL.
rofl.gif

I can't wait for the new sp album!! hahaha.

nanaparty.gif

th_sign_woot.gif

Aprilrobin

Hahaha, yes - Naked Lunch.
I mean, how often do you come across and eysehadow with a Burroughs reference?
However, I love it. One of my HG's. No harm no foul.

musicdust

I love anything to do with fairies so I just purchased Fairylite! Ha Big big sucker for names! I want to buy shooting star for that reason!!

sweetmelissa

Actually recently I love some of the names of the She Shines pigments-Sunpepper and Nightlight especially but I also think Dazzleray and Sunnydaze are cute.

I almost didn't buy Dark Soul because of the name, lol.

I also waited a long time to buy NARS Orgasm because of the name but I bought Outlaw and Lovejoy right away, lol.

TM26

The sweeite cake collection. I was a sucker for those names, but I am glad I bought it.