Brands you just can't get into?

glamella

As much as I looove makeup I just can't get into certain brands. Anyone else like this? Here are the ones that just don't hold my interest:

Becca
Pout
Hard Candy
Tony & Tina
Chanel
Lorac

user2

when it comes to e/s and everything thats "decorative" to my face I dont like:
Chanel
Clinique
Dior
Shiseido
YSL

Hikaru-chan

I don't like
Urban Decay
Hard Candy
Tony and Tina
Chanel (apart from the Glossimers)
YSL (I only use the Radiant Touch concealer)
Dior
Pout

As for all the other brands they're OK but nothing special.

My favourites are MAC, NARS, Stila, and Baby Pink for cute lipgloss.

moonrevel

I'm not crazy about..
Lancome
Clinique (except their foundations and mascara)
Prescriptives
Lorac
Dior
Benefit

Basically, I stick to MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, and some Stila, Tony & Tina, Hard Candy, and Smashbox. The rest doesn't really do much for me.

singinmys0ng

hmm for me it would have to be..

Stila
Prescriptives
Bobbi Brown (some of their stuff i do like)
Lorac
Smashbox

Bianca

I really dislike Maybelline, I once bought something (cool effect) and it burnt my eyes away!!!! Scary stuff. And I am not into Clarins and Lancaster. I once bought a lipstick from Lancaster and I hate it.

Alexa

Stila
Dior
Lancome
Clinique
Bobbi Brown
Prescriptives
YSL

greengrin.gif

PrettyKitty

Me too, anything drugstore.. (Sorry!)

Clinique, Lancôme, Clarins, Bobbi Brown (Bleh..), Benefit, Hard Candy, Shiseido, Makeup For Ever.

PnkCosmo

NARS
MakeUp For Ever (except the loose powder)
Dior
Chanel
Bare Escentuals
Laura Mercier
Trish McEvoy
Bobbi Brown
Lancome
Estee Lauder
Clinique
Prescriptives
Bourjois
Sue Devitt

and anything drugstore.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i cant stand Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown * when i think of that i think of the Cherry Pie video with the MODEL bobbi brown*, Smashbox, Avon, Mary Kay, anything drug store, and i cannot get into the Sephora brand of makeup its just so Generic. ;/

Jillith

Lorac, Px, EL, BB, GA, smashbox, sephora, scott barnes, la prairie, cle de peau, by terry, shiseido, clinique, mary kay, merle norman, max factor, cover girl, caboodles, clarins, chanel, bourjois, pop, tarte, givenchy, body & soul, pixi, joey ny, bloom, passport, sugar, eyeko, delux, dessert, EA, lola, most benefit, most stila, most dior, most lancome. there are more but that's what comes to mind presently.

helloitsjeanna

people named most of the stuff i just won't get into, but sephora.. oh man.. can we say over priced?! that stuff is ssoooo over hyped too.. the stuff works like shit.. i bought a compact of eyeshadows that shattered in my bag for 24 freakin dollars!! please.. i'd rather go to the drugstore and buy me some NYC or Rimmel before i use that piece of shit again.. lol.. lorac bothers me too... and the sephora brand... and urban decay is alright i guess because of their primer.. but other than that... OMG i tried their liquid liner and that freaking brush they put in as an applicator was so rough that it made my eyes water everytime i'd try to put it on.. SEPHORA.. YOU REALLY DO SUCK ASS.

Juneplum

hmmmm..
anything drugstore
stila
benefit
estee lauder
ysl
lancome (except JT's)
lorac
clarins
dior
urban decay

PrettyKitty

OH MY GOD!! I forgot worst brands for me!!!

Avon, Mary Kay, and Aloette! I just can't look at it.... *run away*

moonrevel

Yeah, I also don't like anything drugstore. For one, because I'm a high-end whore, and for another...I always find there's a weird smell about drugstore brands. My friend brought this cheap eyeshadow set to my apartment so I could show her how to use her colors, and the smell literally made me sick.