Breaking up ain't easy to do

lafemmenoir

Heya Britt,
I saw this post and it's taken me awhile as I have no words to be quite honest. What can I say to make it easier, that has not been said, or you haven't thought? I am impressed an inspired by your strength this past year, and you have enough on your plate so it's time for it to be all about you, your health, friends, and happiness :hugs:

MzzRach

OMG I cannot believe I just saw this thread!! Britt - I hope you are doing OK and working through this OK. Big hugs to you, I know you will get through this. Send you love and support!

heart.gif
th_hug.gif

User93

I'm very very sorry Brit
th_hug.gif
I don't even know what to say, plus I'm late... All I know, is that you are a very strong girl, a fighter type, and that if you felt this way, that was a right thing for you. You are very young, very beautiful and very strong. You will have it all good in the end
th_hug.gif

We all are here for you anytime
th_hug.gif

sharkbytes

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, and to hear that you're hurting. But I have to tell ya, that's a really, really brave thing you did. Most people are scared to death to end that sort of relationship, and wait until life is truly miserable years down the line. I hope things get better...even though it's awful now, and I wish you the best
smiles.gif

LMD84

i hope you're doing ok with everything. just try and stay strong and take each day as it comes. at least you realised that it wasn't going to work before you were married. and i think you're really brave for admitting that it wasn't working because it's so easy to just continue playing the part of good fiance when inside you're sad and upset. so no matter how much you hurt now it will get better and this will only make you stronger.

huggles!
grouphug2.gif

SkylarV217

Honey, I just heard and even though i've not been on specktra in a while wanted to stop in and say how sorry i am and i hope that you are doing well. Break ups are rough and i'm sorry you have to go through it but i'm sure its what is best for you. You are a strong beautiful women and things will turn out perfectly . I'm here for you !

snowflakelashes

I know I'm way late, I just saw this. I hope you are doing well, as well as you can be as you are going through all this. I miss 'seeing' you around Specktra and definately wishing for all the best yet-to-come for you.

Latest posts