Bridal Make-Up

jeanna

Here is a picture of a bride whose makeup I did recently, for her and her bridal party:

CLOSED.jpg

(all MAC unless otherwise noted)

FACE - Studio Finish Foundation, Select Cover-Up, Shiseido colorless loose powder

EYES - Phloof! as highlight, Expensive Pink on lid, Sable on outer half. #4 Lashes. Brows - Shiseido brow powder

CHEEKS - Pinkerpeach/Trustfund Blush Double, Guerlain Abricot Soufflé d'Or blush

LIPS - Spice lipliner to line and fill in lips, Flash of Flesh lipglass

I did six girls in total. I've decided that I think I would really like to pursue bridal makeup as my niche for freelancing - it's so much fun
greengrin.gif

user4

Jenna... That Is Absolutly Gorgeous! I Love Everything About It. U Truly Made The Bride Look Amazing!!!

iiifugaziii

wow that looks awesome and really professional!!! I love the colors you used on her. very princess/soft-like. beautiful!

V2LUCKY

That is so pretty. I love that you added a pinch of pink in there I want my wedding mu to look like that. I *hate* the way I look with neutral mu on and I know on my wedding day I can't wear blue e/s so something like this is perfect.

jess98765

That is such a fantastic look on her!! it compliments her skin tone sooo much!! i think you did a fab job jennna.... Do you have a photo with her eyes opened??? When i get married in a couple of years time i'm gonna pay for you to come over to NZ to do my makeup for me, alright?? lol

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
That is such a fantastic look on her!! it compliments her skin tone sooo much!! i think you did a fab job jennna.... Do you have a photo with her eyes opened??? When i get married in a couple of years time i'm gonna pay for you to come over to NZ to do my makeup for me, alright?? lol

just updated it
greengrin.gif

Latest posts