Bridal Make-Up

exodus

Ohhh it's gorgeous, Jeanna! You're so talented! I'm incredibly jealous
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
That is so pretty. I love that you added a pinch of pink in there I want my wedding mu to look like that. I *hate* the way I look with neutral mu on and I know on my wedding day I can't wear blue e/s so something like this is perfect.

V2LUCKY, I tried all kinds of neutrals and pinks for my wedding and I wasn't happy with any of it. In the end I got my makeup artist to use greens! And not faint-hearted greens either, I went all out green. I'm talking Sprout and Humid, heavily packed on
greengrin.gif
Although, I have Asian eyes and most of the colour on my lid don't show anyway. Basically it just showed a hint of green at my crease, which brightened up my face and gave my eyes definition.

Anyway I LOVED it! Whoever made that neutrals for weddings rule didn't know what they're talking about. You use whatever you want, it's YOUR wedding for goodness sake, you use whatever you feel beautiful in
smiles.gif
If that means blue e/s, then why the hell not?

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdalicious
Do you have close ups of the eye?? Im looking for wedding m/u looks myself.

i updated with a close up
smiles.gif

mac_obsession

wowowow If I ever get married again will you come do my m/u pretty please???
You are sooooo talented! She looks gorgeous, just as a bride should on her wedding day! Shes absolutely glowing! Im sure that you made her day perfect!!