Bright Lips for Brown Girls! EVERYONE is welcome to join!

Tashaboo

c2c17693_20140831_002604.jpeg
ooo I am trying to remember which color this was. I wanna say it was lime crimes pink velvet or it was macs flat out fabulous.. I will swatch in a sec to see.

Tashaboo

That color looks fantastic on you. It is making me want it so bad. What all are you wearing on your face in this pic, if you don't mind?
I am wearing a mixture of mac match master 7 and 7.5. Then I used a little Mabel line fit shine free in 340 cappuccino to cover a couple blemishes first. Then eyes just sleek makeup vintage palette and that's it.

Prettypackages

Here is a color.. I guess its kinda on the bright side.. its lime crimes utopia.. i absolutely love it.. I can post some of my bright and off the wall colors too lol

Gorgeous!
Quote: Originally Posted by sagehen

That color looks fantastic on you. It is making me want it so bad. What all are you wearing on your face in this pic, if you don't mind?
I want to know too, what e/s and foundation are you wearing? It's flawless!

sagehen

I am wearing a mixture of mac match master 7 and 7.5. Then I used a little Mabel line fit shine free in 340 cappuccino to cover a couple blemishes first. Then eyes just sleek makeup vintage palette and that's it.
@Prettypackages: she answered here. This look was awesome.

pinkcrush

I love bright lippies!!! The brighter the better hehe :) Me in All Fired Up and the "brown-girl-feared" Saint Germain!!!

pinkcrush

lol i love it!!! that "brown-girl-feared" is soo true.. I have a couple of bright colors but laawwdd!!! that saint germain... that one there.. i just don't know.. I just don't know on me.. But i love it on you!!
Girl, Saint Germain is an acquired taste but I LOVE it n wear it with clear lipglass often times and it definitely tones it down quite a bit... Hey if ur feeling adventurous try the Saint Germain lipglass, it's not as bold as the lipstick :)

Latest posts