Britney divorcing Kfed

poddygirl

Just saw on cnn.com that Britney has filed for divorce ... did anyone see her on Letterman last night? I loved her new hair!

MAC_Pixie04

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...b2&entry=index
E! Online news article
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Musi...rce/index.html
CNN.com article
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15609347?GT1=8717
MSN.com article.

She's a fucking moron, that's all I can say. He's a dirtbag, but she's a fucking idiot. I don't know what the actual reason for the breakup is, but that relationship was doomed from the start. And those poor children, it's bad enough they're already a tabloid's dream, but now they're really going to suffer because their mom makes dumb decisions.

Shimmer

There's no reason that children of divorce can't be raised healthily, in loving environments...and, regardless of the ignorance ofmarrying their father, that doesn't mean that their future is decidedly bleak.

Though neither has a great track record. :/

amoona

ok so i'm def. a celeb gossip whore lol i only recently become one because my job is sooo boring and i don't do nething else but read perezhilton.com. haha

i know in reality it is none of our business but thank GOD! haha he turned her into the train park queen. i think her children can only benefit from this divorce. i know i benefited from my parents divorce. when one of the parents is ... well essentially a moron haha. britney is very young but she seems to be very loving and protecting over her children so i dont see them suffering in any way other than through the tabloids and paparazi (sp?). only time will tell ...

..kels*

i'm happy for her. she deserves better than k-fed. she got a lot of shitty paparazzi when she was with him.

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
There's no reason that children of divorce can't be raised healthily, in loving environments...and, regardless of the ignorance ofmarrying their father, that doesn't mean that their future is decidedly bleak.

Though neither has a great track record. :/

Yeah but these are celebrity children, and given the track record of the parents, like you said, it's going to make it twice as hard for them to live normal lives. Even before they were born the paparazzi and media were everywhere, this just adds fuel to the fire.

Fairybelle

I wonder if she still likes Justin? I was listening to his CD the other day, and the song "What Goes Around..." was definitely about their relationship... Anyhow, best wishes to Britney!

Juneplum

it's about frickin time
th_rolleye0014.gif
now she can get back to being BRITNEY SPEARS!

d_flawless

that kinda sucks to hear since they have a kid, but i'ma give her credit, i think she knew all along they had nothing really in common and that she was better off without him...
she still has the power to be amazing, i don't see her star fading anytime soon

coachkitten

I think she made a made a smart decision to get out of that bad situation sooner rather than later. I am seriously suprised they lasted that long. I hope that she is able to get her career back on track and make a huge comeback and leave him in her dust!
smiles.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

its so terrible that we are cheering for her divorce.. haha. but I for one think shes better off without him! He was such a lazy talentless golddigger

MiCHiE

I'm sure her "team" (especially Lynn) wanted her away from his trifling ass, but the fact that they even got together tells a LOT about her. It's the same as the Whitney/Bobby marriage.....It's not always opposites that attract, IMO.

asnbrb

hahaha.

I just got up from my nap, went on the computer and promptly thought that I was still sleeping. I mean, yeah, everyone saw it coming, but it's one of those things that you figured might not happen for awhile like Whitney and Bobby.

Hopefully Britney can get her sh*t straightened out in time to save her career.

Latest posts