Britney divorcing Kfed

MiCHiE

I don't think he does....Supposedly an "iron clad" pre-nup was worked out, which is why they didn't get married on Sept. 18 (or whatever day in Sept., as reported), but on Oct. 6. He's going to get a certain amount of money for every month they were married.

kradge79

I remember hearing she didn't want to sign a pre-nup, but her mother made her. Good thing too, I don't think he'll get too much. But I wouldn't worry about him, I'm sure his rap career is really going to take off.

Pascal

I had always hoped she would wake up and smell the coffee. And Kevin needed to shape up or ship out. I'm glad she's getting rid of him.
clap.gif

Simply Elegant

I think he's getting $30 000 a month for half the amount of months that they were together plus she won't be paying child support for his children from a previous relationship.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
its too bad he gets alway with Half of her money thoug..

Nope!! Someone was smart enough to make her sign a prenup lol!

Chic 2k6

its about time!

What is KFed's playin at? he gets his ex wife preggers twice, went to Britney, got her preggers twice. is he on some sort of a mission to make every wife of his pregnant twice?

Although i dont understand why they split when Britney said she was loved up more than ever with him, hmmm

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by kradge79
But I wouldn't worry about him, I'm sure his rap career is really going to take off.

lmao is that a joke? he's TERRIBLE. i saw him on Tyra, all he does is talk about "smoking trees," "beatin' it up with the old lady," "hittin' the bottle til the day is done," and every other supposed hip hop cliche. he's horrible, i can't believe he thinks he's gonna get anywhere with it.

DOLLface

He's had his 15 minutes. From what I've been hearing the shows aren't selling too good. He's doing a show in Chicago tonight, I think that's where my mom said, and they are giving away tickets because they aren't selling.

She'll be much better off, IMO.

GalleyGirl

Thank goodness...just goes to show that now matter how hot and famous you are, you can still lack confidence to the extent that you'd rather be with a dirtbag jerk than be by yourself. Finally she's come to her senses!

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
lmao is that a joke? he's TERRIBLE. i saw him on Tyra, all he does is talk about "smoking trees," "beatin' it up with the old lady," "hittin' the bottle til the day is done," and every other supposed hip hop cliche. he's horrible, i can't believe he thinks he's gonna get anywhere with it.

I think (hope) she was joking.

Bre

Now K-Fed's trying to get sole custody of the kids to rip Britney off some more, what a tool beater he is.

I reckon her career is going to come back bigger and better now

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
Nope!! Someone was smart enough to make her sign a prenup lol!

nope he gets 10 million

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
Thank goodness...just goes to show that now matter how hot and famous you are, you can still lack confidence to the extent that you'd rather be with a dirtbag jerk than be by yourself. Finally she's come to her senses!

I think people give this chick too much credit. She had a 55 hr. marriage prior to this one, so she's been playing Scarecrow before the Wizard (no brains). She's a great performer, but she cannot sing and her fanbase is way over her now, so she'd better be FIERCE with the comeback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
nope he gets 10 million

How? Supposedly, the reports of no pre-nup were false. What's the 10 mil. for?

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I dunno thats just what I heard on the TV I think I was watching Entertainment tonight. they said He is to get 10 million in the divorce.

GalleyGirl

Really? I heard the pre-nup was drafted by celeb divorve attorney extroidinaire Laura Wasser, and that it was pretty iron clad. Like he'd have to take it to court to fight it, and he'd have to pay for his own attorney to do so.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I think he's getting $30 000 a month for half the amount of months that they were together plus she won't be paying child support for his children from a previous relationship.

And speaking of previous relationships -- Didn't he leave this woman who was pregnant w/his child for Britney? What does that say about his character or morals. I wouldn't want a man who's already in a relationship and leaves under those circumstances to pursue the next "hot" thing. A total flake!!

What goes around comes around indeed!!