Britney goes bald?!?!?!!

juli

Oh my goodness!!! wow.....
icon_eek.gif

Check this out! Shaved head, new tattoo and brief moment in the rehab.
hmm.gif

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/...492&s rc=news

interesting... I can't say I like nor hate her new look!

tadzio79

yeah I saw... that girl needs to get herself together!
my hubby says she's next in line to ANS at the rate she's going...

medusalox

OMFG I saw that on perezhilton.com.

Once she straightens herself out, I'd like to see her to a Vanity Fair cover or something...something really artistic and striking.

Beauty Mark

She needs to get someone responsible to care for her children and go get herself some help. Wanting to be bald is fine, but it looks like more of a cry for help than anything

aeni

Wow. She's really shedding the past (meaning most women cut their hair after breaking up from a relationship or when the kids get into the "grabby hair" mode).

Shawna

I read she was losing her hair due to stress and having just given birth, and numerous dye jobs. I lost some of my hair after I had Graham so it's possible..........*looks for a sane reason for stupid behaviour*

DOLLface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I read she was losing her hair due to stress and having just given birth, and numerous dye jobs. I lost some of my hair after I had Graham so it's possible..........*looks for a sane reason for stupid behaviour*

I read something similar to that. She was saying that her extensions were too tight and bothering her. Who knows though?

Shimmer

she'd have to wax her entire bodycompletely slick for that to be effective.

Though I'm not entirely sure Kevin wouldn't pop hot as well.

knoxydoll

I'm all for getting new tattoos since I'm also addicted to them but shaving your head takes a lot of balls, thankfully she's rich enough to buy nice quality wigs ( yet some how I don't think she will ).

I'd totally love to shave my head, but I already know I'd look like a boy, and all ugly and stuff

juli

My girl cousin shaved her head last summer just for the heck of it! She absolutely loved it! She didn't give a **** what people thought about her. She wanted it, and she did it! It was sorta go around popular thing in the city at the time. (I heard somewhere..)

Now her hair is some what grown still short but like boyish cut ish? It gives off very sophisticated/stylish look.

But on Britney... I dunno... :/

macface

Britneys crazy she needs to buy some wigs go to rehab for a while then go to parenting classes A.S.A.P

Hawkeye

I feel so bad for her. I know you all think I'm crazy but from what I read on MSN it just looked like- she was loosing it. Literally going crazy because she is in too deep- she knows her choices were bad and I think she does realize that the damage is past the point of no return and she is loosing everything that is important to her.

Just watching her- it just puts a whole new perspective on what we focus on I guess.

I dunno- it's just very sad to me.

mommamacgurl

First the vajay jay pictures all over the place and now this...I don't even know what to say... someone please help her!
ssad.gif

Latest posts