Britney goes bald?!?!?!!

Katja

When I heard that Britney shaved her head, I just laughed because I knew if I saw her bald, that I'd have graphic nightmares with the image of a bald Ms. Spears chasing me with a steak knife and a pack of lit cigarettes.

It either took some ginormous balls or some serious mental instability to shave her head. I'm betting it's the latter of the two, however, I don't think she looks half as bad as I thought she would look. Now she can skip washing her hair w/o looking so ratty. I'm sure the maintenence is minimal.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
It either took some ginormous balls or some serious mental instability to shave her head. I'm betting it's the latter of the two, however, I don't think she looks half as bad as I thought she would look. Now she can skip washing her hair w/o looking so ratty. I'm sure the maintenence is minimal.

I agree it doesn't look half bad! that wig does though
smiles.gif
I really hope she's getting some serious mental help soon, cause she's not doing very well!

Janice

Heard a blip on the news that Brit checked into an inpatient rehab facility in California today.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

They said on some news show she went into a club in L.A and walked out pist off when they played one of her songs

I think shes tired and going crazy of all the attention she has been getting over the past .. 9 or so years. I heard she got rid of her hair because she was sick and tired of people always wanting to sew shit into it. perhaps all the paparazzi and gossip mags are taking their toll on her . perhaps shes just not cut out for long term celebrity-ism

*Luna*

Ummm... Way better than the nasy-azz unkempt extentions she was always wearing but she has lost her effing mind. In and out of rehab in 24 hours and now she's bald with new tattoos. Now thats a classy woman. *BARF*

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I don't think it's that she's not cut out but that she was improperly prepared for it.

thats very true

Katja

I've been thinking about it intermittently all day, and I finally figured out what she resembles = An Ewock

Wigs should help that, but I also realized that this whole discussion is completely retarded. Who cares if some washed up singer shaves her damn head? I wish someone cared about me when I got those choppy layers back in 1998.
winks.gif

Hawkeye

With all due respect, nobody has forced you to read this discussion.

I'm sure if you look at other discussions in this forum you may find them more interesting since you have an obvious distaste for this one.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
I don't think it's that she's not cut out but that she was improperly prepared for it.

I'm not sure... I don't know how you could prepare a kid for this. She started out so young. I don't know if anyone would be cut out to be shown as sexy little thing at as a teenager yet expect to be pure as snow, having your body scrutinized all the time, no privacy, and so on. She probably could have handled being famous, had her parents not allowed her image/life to be handled the way it was.

Quote:
But the sad thing is Britney needs a MOTHER. NOT a FRIEND. We are seeing just how real it is that when a child's mother acts more like a friend you see that with Britney. She never had a mother. She doesn't know what she's doing. She's just doing what she thinks is acceptable.

I always thought she needed a friend, because if my friends were behaving that outrageously, I would say something to them and do everything I could to get them help. I guess that's maternal, but to me, that's also part of being a friend.

I hope she has a Drew Barrymore style around, being happy with life again.

Hawkeye

Quote:
I always thought she needed a friend, because if my friends were behaving that outrageously, I would say something to them and do everything I could to get them help. I guess that's maternal, but to me, that's also part of being a friend.

I think she needs both but her mother should not be both. That's just my opinion. I think that her mother needs to start acting like a mother and not her best friend. There needs to be some sort of strength there and britney doesn't have it. Her friends- I hate to say it but I'm not sure she has any friends.

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
I've been thinking about it intermittently all day, and I finally figured out what she resembles = An Ewock

Wigs should help that, but I also realized that this whole discussion is completely retarded. Who cares if some washed up singer shaves her damn head? I wish someone cared about me when I got those choppy layers back in 1998.
winks.gif

it's not so much that she shaved her head, but WHY. she's clearly unstable and she's such a huge star...it's disconcerting and interesting to see someone break down the way she seems to have.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
I think she needs both but her mother should not be both.

Oh, I think she needs both, but her actual mother, IMO, sucks. I think her mother was more thinking of Britney as her meal ticket than a friend. I don't think of her mother as her friend at all and certainly not a true mother.

Even though it's disgraceful that she's neglecting her kids, I still feel bad for her. I don't think she has anyone to emotionally support her.

Katja

winks.gif
= Sarcasm, etal. Maybe I have been misunderstood, or I'm just an incipient member here, but I didn't intend to be so ambiguous. I have the proclivity to speak effusively, and sometimes I guess it doesn't come out right in text.

When I said 'this whole discussion is completely retarded', I meant the ubiquitous discussion of her shaving her head, not the thread itself. The fact that people are treating this like a world event is about a billion times more disgusting than her head could ever be. But that doesn't change the fact that she shaved her head, and it doesn't change the fact that the media will cover these stories.

Ostensively, I enjoy participating in this thread; however, I also wanted to state my opinion, however vague it was.
smiles.gif

Katja

I thought by including this
winks.gif
it indicated that there was sarcasm present. Additionally, I believe I elaborated in my reply to your original retort which is conveniently posted above to facilitate any misunderstanding that may have occured.

Katura

I miss the old Brit...in all of her hot and sweaty slave for you glory.

I'm still a fan, even though she's not going through this the right way. After three in and out's of rehab faster than you can file the paper work..and two kids...and K-Fed...and her drugs...I hope she pulls through this!!!

Hawkeye

I never thought I would say this but after looking at this situation the more I think about it the more I can honestly say I don't think she will. I don't think there is anything that can stop her from destroying herself. NOTHING.

At this point the only person who can save Britney is Britney and she doesn't seem the least bit interested in it.

I hate to say it but it would not surprise me in the least to hear on the news in the future that she was found dead somewhere at this point.