britney needs to start wearing undies..NOT NOT NOT CHILD SAFE!!

MiCHiE

Honestly, she's getting better. The pics Perez posted of the first (or second) time she showed her stale ass cookies made me think of one of those old sex ed books that show cauliflower-like growths on genitalia......She's just an old, low-down, dirty, skank-ass, crying shame. Are we sure SPF wasn't trying to leap to his death all those times?

Deirdre

Wow...

People give these "celebrities" attention, and make them who they are. Even negative publicity, is still publicity, and we all know there ain't no such thing as "bad publicity".

Sure, people can say horrible things and call these celebs nasty names. But why? Is it such a good use of energy and time?

I notice, we have to, because the media is just like that right now. But we all have our moments of youthful indiscretion. I'm just so glad 50,000 cameras weren't turned on me the nights I decided to commit mine.

MiCHiE

For every celeb out there not wearing underwear and don't know how to sit, stand, get out of a car like a lady, think of all the ones who are walking the straight and narrow and know how to act in the public eye. There are people that always have their fresh face on because they know stalkarazzi is out there. Hell, there are people on this board that don't go out without being made up. There's no excuse.

Raerae

No Love for Paris =(

lol...

They were talking about Brits coochi on the radio today, and how she was seen the other day buying like 3000.00 worth of undies. And joking about how she must have left the bag on the counter lol...

prinzessin784

oh my god - I hope to god those last ones are photoshopped! Either way, this is just low. Who would take these pictures and then have the nerve to post them? That's just gross!! The photogs are getting desperate
ssad.gif

And Britney - seriously my girl, get some panties. $3.99 at WalMart.

lightnlovly

Wow! That's pretty trashy!!!
hmm.gif
My question tho...is she sure is hangin out alot these days (obvoiusly by the pics LITERALLY)...where are her kids at?

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Wait a minute.
That's not necessarily a fair statement.
To say she's a slut because she shows her goodieparts? No, that's not correct.
To say she's trashy for revealing her girlflower all over town? That's correct.

Right back at cha...you called her a whore earlier in the thread. As far as I know, Slut and Whore are the same thing!

Shimmer

negative. I just re-read the thread and I didn't see anywhere where I called her a whore. Nor anywhere where I implied anything of the like to her character.

Now, if you're referencing Paris Hilton? I did reference her as a whore because really, who here can say she's not? I also called her a life sucking parasite.

But none of that has to do with her ladybits showing about, and everything to do with the manner in which she comports herself.
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
negative. I just re-read the thread and I didn't see anywhere where I called her a whore. Nor anywhere where I implied anything of the like to her character.

Now, if you're referencing Paris Hilton? I did reference her as a whore because really, who here can say she's not? I also called her a life sucking parasite.

But none of that has to do with her ladybits showing about, and everything to do with the manner in which she comports herself.
smiles.gif

Oopsie, my bad...now I feel stupid lol. Guess I read it wrong.

Either way, both girls make me sick!!

Raerae

Quote:
Now, if you're referencing Paris Hilton? I did reference her as a whore because really, who here can say she's not?

I don't think she's a whore =P

Team Paris!

rofl.gif

GalleyGirl

Pink is the New Blog has pictures of her hanging out with Brandon Davis now :what: Way to pick your friends Brit. Because you know they are soo not the type to turn around and talk crap about you to the photogs.
She is the epitome of someone who is not happy with herself. Two years ago she rushed into a bad marriage because she thought that and kids would make her happy. Now she has two adorable babies, but since she's discovered that they are work and not the key to instant happiness, she's rushing out to party like she's childless again. sigh.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae

Team Paris!

rofl.gif

lol, by this point I am almost Team Kevin.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae

Team Paris!

rofl.gif

Indeed, but we're all aware of your perceptions and reality and the vast difference between the two on a more than regular basis.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
Pink is the New Blog has pictures of her hanging out with Brandon Davis now :what: Way to pick your friends Brit. Because you know they are soo not the type to turn around and talk crap about you to the photogs.
She is the epitome of someone who is not happy with herself. Two years ago she rushed into a bad marriage because she thought that and kids would make her happy. Now she has two adorable babies, but since she's discovered that they are work and not the key to instant happiness, she's rushing out to party like she's childless again. sigh.

I don't think so. I think her mom took the boys and told her to let her hair down.
She just didn't think she'd need to tell Brit to keep her knickers ON.
smiles.gif

I have to admit, though, Brandon Davis is skeevy as hell. :/

Raerae

Quote:
Indeed, but we're all aware of your perceptions and reality and the vast difference between the two on a more than regular basis.

No need to get so personal Shim Shim.

Raerae

More like, "I dont like her because she doesn't agree with me" syndrome. Sorry I'm not wearing a Team Shimmer T-shirt.

Shimmer

There's that persnickety perception and reality thing.

At any rate, I hope that now that her birthday is coming up, Miss-I-can't-keep-my-undies-on will at least wear pants. Then we won't know she's commando.

Raerae

I think the difference really, is that your way to obsessed with people's sexlives as a character reference.