britney needs to start wearing undies..NOT NOT NOT CHILD SAFE!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalli
http://castaveron.livejournal.com/

thats the dude with the britney vagina avatar
cutey.gif

OMG. That is hilarious. I hope Rosie O'Donnell doesn't call him up and rip him a new one! Rosie is a tad bit on the angry and scary side.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
No prob. But, you must suffer anyway. Click and shower.

I'm off to cry in the shower.
cry.gif
I feel dirty and wrong.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I'm not sure that he knows how. Kevin is waiting for his kids to get old enough so they can show him how to do it.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

kimmy

i think it's funny how in that one, it looks like Paris is closing Britney's legs for her...you know you're low when ever Paris is trying to class you up a little.

MiCHiE

Ya know the word is Paris is Brit's 'boyfriend', right? She's protecting her baby's goods.....

resin

someone on tv said that she just had a tummy tuck after her second baby. so healing scars = no undies?

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
someone on tv said that she just had a tummy tuck after her second baby. so healing scars = no undies?

that might be it...but still, you think she'd wear pants or something, or at least be a little more careful when getting into low riding cars and bending over?

MAC_Whore

Four pieces of advice for Britney:

1) Stay home for awhile. Remove yourself from the scene and the other twits you are hanging out/hanging on with. Live healthy and hang out with your kids.

2) Find a really, really, really good publicist for when you do eventually venture out into the world.

3) Find a really, really, really good stylist for when you do eventually venture out into the world.

4) Buy a pair of pants. Seriously. I can lend you the money if you need it. In fact, you don't even have to pay me back. Think of it as my gift to the rest of the world.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin

Its possible .. but she could have worn a LONGER skirt if she was gonna go commando.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by quandolak
http://people.aol.com/people/gallery...4307_5,00.html

Look how much nicer she looks here!...her hair looks better and she doesnt look so manky.

What is with her she is like a fashion taste yo-yo...

thats what i think is crazy about her.. shes a gorgeous woman.. and sometimes makes herself just look like shit.. haha

today is her birthday too.. so you know shes going to paaaaaaartayyyyyy haha

user79

The worst is you can see her C-section scars. Ew. Not a good look.

She's just revealing who she really is: a trailertrash whore.