Britney's new song!

*KT*

th_dunno.gif
I listened to the first minute and is it just me, or at about the 15 second mark, did you almost expect to hear "The way you smile, the way you taste, You know I have an appetite for sexy things." Chorus is very different from that song, but the verse sounds close to me.

lalunia

I like it! I heard it on the radio on the back from work and now I have it stuck in my head, in a good way
smiles.gif

Dizzy

Britney isn't my favorite artist, but she does make some damn good workout music. "Womanizer" makes running not suck so much.
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
Britney isn't my favorite artist, but she does make some damn good workout music.
smiles.gif

LOL I never thought of it like that but it does seem like good workout music

brokenxbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KT*
th_dunno.gif
I listened to the first minute and is it just me, or at about the 15 second mark, did you almost expect to hear "The way you smile, the way you taste, You know I have an appetite for sexy things." Chorus is very different from that song, but the verse sounds close to me.

Definitely!
But I love Britney and this song is so fun!

hollyca

It's okay, but not my favorite.

I agree with the other poster about workout music. It's the only way I can wear out my dog. hahaha!

Patricia

LOL she's also my fave singer to workout, i have her greatest hits in my ipod and i always listen to it when i'm cycling

this song is a bit boring though, too repetitive

Brittni

It's ok... not my favorite from her... and I hate how her voice sounds deeper in the beginning of it...

Latest posts