Britney's new song!

maclove1

I Love It
smiles.gif

amelia.jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99
Almost all of the album has leaked. It's actually really good. I think this will be the first Britney album I will ever buy.

Circus leak at ONTD.

OMFG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! Mannequin and Circus are definitely my favorites!

NatalieMT

I LOVE the Britney album, it's possibly her best to date. There's not really a track I don't like to be honest. Got me some Britney London tour tickets today, so excited. <3

malika

I think Womanizer is quite boring, but I really like the video for Circus. Her makeup is so goood!

abbey_08

i love britney! she got slated for miming on xfactor but britney has always been a performer. no way could she dance as great as she does and sing live at the same time. the vid 4 cirus is great!

xsnowwhite

I love her new cd! Circus, mannequin, phonography, and lace&leather are my faves. I wish amnesia was on her cd I love that song!

prncezz

Oooh I'm listening to her CD right now! I just bought it yesterday at Wal-Mart. I love Britney so much. Her last album was absolutely awesome in my opinion. I don't know if this one can top it, this is only my second time listening to it, but it's definitely an amazing album as well. I LOVE the song Circus. It's so great. I'm glad Britney is back up on her feet. Just knowing she's struggled through so much and came through it all inspires me!