• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

....Bronze Glow for the eternally pale....

Caffy

Hi Girls.... Yay it's Friday, so I decided to do a look that I love for summer. It matches most everything, and it's so easy!.
bronze1.JPG

So these are the main things I'm using for today's Bronzey glow tutorial

Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation in Sand
Shiseido Peach Concealer ( great for dark dark circles to layer as a base)
Giorgio Armani Sheer Pigment #2
Deja Vu mascara + Tiny Sniper
Blitz & Glitz Mac Gel liner
Nars cream shadow in El Dorado, and Savage
Shiseido Hydocream shadow in Glistening Sand
Mac Lustreglass in Instant Gold
Nars Sertao Blush
Mac Refined Enfiched Bronze
MAC Tempting shadow
Urban Decay Glide on pencil in Baked
Kevyn Aucoin eye palette in #3
bronze2.JPG

No Makeup...but make sure u layer on some moisterizer. I LOVE Weleda Skin Food. It's very Moist and looks dewy under foundation.
bronze3.JPG

bronze4.JPG

bronze5.JPG

Layer on some foundation and under eye concealer, and set with a fine powder. I think I used Mac Blot Powder.
bronze6.JPG

Brows are a must...
bronze7.JPG

I take the golden bamboo shade in the eye palette and give my eyes a gentle wash. To make sure the cream shadow has something to grab on to.
bronze8.JPG

bronze9.JPG

Take the Savage cream shadow ( Intense bronze) and sweep it on your eye, dabbing more at the outer corners. Should look like this.
bronze10.JPG

bronze11.JPG

Take the Shiseido Hydropowder in Glistening Sand and sweep some on your eye concentrating on the inner corners up to the middle of the eye. It brightens the eye, and highlights it.
Should look like that..
bronze12.JPG

Take the White gold of the kevyn Aucoin and highlight your brow bone area.
bronze13.JPG

Draw a thin black line, with gel liner, and slighting turning up the edges
bronze14.JPG

for your lower lid, draw the bronze eyeliner from your inner eye corner to the outter eye corner.
bronze15.JPG

Take a liner brush and press tempting shadow into the creamy bronze liner, to make it stay in place, and add some dimension to the eye shape.
bronze16.JPG

Should look like this! ;-)
bronze17.JPG

bronze18.JPG

bronze19.JPG

bronze20.JPG

Mascara top and bottom a couple times. End up like this!
bronze21.JPG

Dab on some sheer pigment from GA, and blend it with a sponge. Cream blush works great under bronzer, so pale girls don't look dirty with bronzer!
bronze22.JPG

Brush Sertao Nars Blush on the uppercheek bones up to hairline, and a bit across the nose, forehead ,temples, and chin.
sertao.JPG

this is what the Blush looks like
bronze23.JPG

bronze24.JPG

Tada! End up like this

bronze25.JPG

bronze26.JPG

Whip out that bronzer brush and brush bronzer on jawline, lower cheekbones, and neck, and across nose and eyes.. Makes it look very very natural.
bronze27.JPG

bronze28.JPG

Bronze looks look great with gold lipgloss. Just dab some on!
bronze29.JPG

bronze30.JPG

bronze31.JPG

bronze32.JPG

That's it! Hope it was easy enough for everyone! Thank you for reading! Now i'm off to dinner! Ciao ! Ciao!

bronze2.JPG

Look at the icky before! So pale and freckly.

JCBean

Caffy-that's simply gorgeous.I'm putting the Blitz and Glitz liner on my list now! Those colours really suit you hun!

I'm loving the Serato blush-I *need* that!!!

Thanks for another fab tut
th_hug.gif
xx

Caffy

Thanks so much!... JC Bean!.. Yea Mac's Gel Liner in Blitz & Glitz is a soft black with flecks of gold in it. Very nice and subtle. <3 Sertao a a fabulous summer blush cuz it's half blush and half bronzer. Very cute.

JCBean

You're more than welcome! I'm really into bronzes/golds etc at the moment, I tried to do a bronzed look in my 'Summery make up tut'....looks ok, but definitely want to invest in Serato now, and some other bronzers.

Oh, hope you don't mind at all, but I added you as a friend the other day.

xx

boudoir

This is so pretty!! I'll definitely try to apply your tips :)

Oh yeah, and I'll definitely check out Sertao... it looks gorge!!

fmindik

Thank you so much, your tuts are great, I learn so many new things. You look so beautiful with bronze colors.

Latest posts