• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

....Bronze Glow for the eternally pale....

stephie06

i love the gold liner! i'm definitley going to go get it
smiles.gif
thanks for the great tut girlie!!!

lilmzkimmylady

absolutely LOVE the tut! just one question, I'm having trouble finding the MAC bronzer you used (i think the collection is no longer available?). do you know another MAC or not bronzer that matches the color you used (my coloring appears to be close to your's)? thanks!

star07

oh i really enjoyed this one! i need to take a look at more of your tutorials b/c i'm asian too.

Kim.

I love your Tutorials because they're simple, your gorgeous and they're looks everyone can try. Thanks so much for posting
smiles.gif

Caffy

Regarding the bronzer question..I dunno I bought that bronzer like a year ago..but it's the regular Enriched Bronze..I think. It's not my favourite bronzer per se... I like Nars Laguna better! much better for my skin tone..but I broke it so I had to switch!