• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bronze smokey eyes

PRiNCiPESSAx4

now that im getting more daring by doing new e/s things, i am def going to give this a go! i love it! and whyy were you scared to post the pre-makeup pic haha its still just as gorgeous!

babiid0llox

Absolutely stunning! You're pretty naturally you don't even need the makeup. That has to be the best smokey eyes I've ever seen, better then black or grey.

Joann

This is absolutely beautiful! Its exactly what I;ve been lookin for. I can't seem to find MAC CCB in Dusk....what can I use instead? Please help....

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joann
This is absolutely beautiful! Its exactly what I;ve been lookin for. I can't seem to find MAC CCB in Dusk....what can I use instead? Please help....

It's okay, there are lots of different bases you can use. I also like CCB in Pearl and Too Faced First Base. They are both creams. If your skin is on the oily side, MAC paints might work better. I just found my paints again recently and I don't know why I ever stopped using them. They prevent creasing SO much better than cream bases. I love MAC paint in Base Light. If you use the paints, you need to work with them rather quickly. Try to apply the e/s in 10-15 seconds and then the shadow and the paint dry together and last all day.

lalaa

This is a pretty elegant look. I think me being the newbie at makeup i can do this. Thanks for the tut.

SiCiLyGiRl

u are a very pretty girl.. nice look
smiles.gif