• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Bronze smokey eyes

captain planet

wow...*shifty eyes* ....gonna steal this look now!
greengrin.gif

LatinaRose

UD = Urban Decay

Thx for this tutorial! I love the technique of using a "middle color" to blend the light and dark one. Very easy and looks hot! I also do this for a silvery smokey eye - forgery on inner corner/lid, black tied on outer 3rd and knight divine to blend them.

angel

I love this look...but I have blond hair and blue eyes I want these colors to work but don'y know if they will, what colors do you suggest? You did a great job!!

this was such a great tutorial, you have an art for blending, I tired this look with similar colours as I couldn't afford the e/s shown
weeping.gif
however it turned out beautifully. Hope to see more
eyelove.gif

MisaMayah

Incredible beautiful - I loved everything!! My kinda colours =)
You're so lucky you dont need to wear foundation!!
Looking forward to more of your tutorials!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Wow that looks gorgeous. You remind me of Tracy Bingham, and I think that is a compliment because I think she's awesome. You're talented with makeup, looks amazing. Beautiful. =)