bronze-y natural look

Austrian_Babe

This is what I did for work last night. I do promotion at various clubs, and I absolutely hate the outfit we have to wear (tomato red tube top, black tights. Ew! Tights don´t look good on me at all, and neither does tomato red) so I always try to make my makeup look nice at least.

FACE
MAC Studio Sculpt
MAC Prep&Prime Invisible Powder (or whatever it´s called. It rocks!)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Jane blush orchid shimmer

EYES
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC e/s Vanilla and Wedge
Milani e/s Rich Chocolate
Jane cream eyeliner in Black
MAC Technakohl eyeliner Graphblack to tightline upper lashline
Benefit High Brow on waterline and under brows
Anastasia Brow Powder
Maybelline Colossal Lash

LIPS
MAC l/g Florabundance

Sorry for the lack of eye closeups. I cannot do them! I tried, but it won´t work, I dunno how you guys do it. I know you put the macro mode on, but that didn´t help. I´m so lost when it comes to technology lol

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

Austrian_Babe

thanks guys. Haha I just now realized how innocent I look, damnit. I dyed my hair dark so I wouldn´t look so innocent and sweet anymore lol. And maybe the hairdo, the pouf thingy, is adding to that.

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
thanks guys. Haha I just now realized how innocent I look, damnit. I dyed my hair dark so I wouldn´t look so innocent and sweet anymore lol. And maybe the hairdo, the pouf thingy, is adding to that.

LOL I think it's your eyes, and the shape of them, as weird as that sounds. They're very vulnerable. It's not a bad thing at all!!! You're beautiful! But if it you wanna go bad girl for the night smoke em out!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
LOL I think it's your eyes, and the shape of them, as weird as that sounds. They're very vulnerable. It's not a bad thing at all!!! You're beautiful! But if it you wanna go bad girl for the night smoke em out!

yeah you might be right. And for this look I tried to make them look as big as possible.
Next time I go out I´ll do a full on smokey eye

Ziya

Soo pretty! I always like your FOTD's LOL about the innocent eye thing, I get that a lot too...it definitely is something to do with the shape...I get it more when I wing my liner a little bit..
greengrin.gif
So there's something to avoid
th_LMAO.gif
lmao...
Dark hair really suits you, what's your natural color?

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziya
Soo pretty! I always like your FOTD's LOL about the innocent eye thing, I get that a lot too...it definitely is something to do with the shape...I get it more when I wing my liner a little bit..
greengrin.gif
So there's something to avoid
th_LMAO.gif
lmao...
Dark hair really suits you, what's your natural color?

thanks. My natural hair color is dark blonde, very ashy and ugly. I was a light to medium blonde till I turned like 14, it gradually got darker from then on.

Latest posts