Browbone Highlight for WOC

sss215

Arena is pretty. A MAC MA was using Motif. She was about NW50. It looked beautiful! It works for her complexion and i'm sure lighter.

SoSoSteph

I would try Arena or Samoa Silk. Two of my favorite colors in general. All Glitters is nice as well, but it's a little bit lighter than Arena.

she

try a concealer in the nc30s. you can also switch it up and use it as a base- i.e. nc35 concealer with naked pigment for a bit of shimmer.

angelynv

Thanks so much! I was jsut about to say I think I have cracked it by using concealer and a highlight colour on top to avoid the ashiness factor!

Palzonia

I'm an NC44 and Grain is my all time favourite. It gives you an uplift without looking white... it's got a really good shimmer which natural.

Smf16

I finally got Arena and I love it! Also rediscovered Warming trends in my stash... I think that one was LE?? But it is also a great highlight for WOC..

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACandie2012
Either Chamomile, Blanc Type, Ricepaper, Blanc Type (my fave), or Vanilla.

Yes, I forgot about Chamomile. I really like this one too.
yes.gif
Very natural looking and matte, but brightening.

DILLIGAF

I've been using Grain, Dazzlight, or just concealer of late. Ricepaper was one of my 1st MAC shadows and as I got older I started to seriously dislike the frostiness of it. I'm going to give Blanc Type and Chamomile a look the next time I'm in the store.

angelynv

How odd tha I have NEVER heard of Chamomile before this thread.. hmmm.. sounds great though! Off to find some swatches online now!

angelynv

Yeah this is great too although also fairly frosty and can look a bit ashy if i have no concealer on underneath..